seventy three

giving you this because voicemail just hit 90k. i love you guys with everything in me. thank you.

tw: sensitive topics in this chapter.

everything just seemed to be going downhill.

I thought that everything was perfect and nothing could go wrong.

until last week.

the fans were blowing up about conspiracy theories about billie and I, more specifically me using billie to get the recognition I have.

of course billie had seen it but I'd told her I wasn't gonna let it effect me, even though I was crushed inside.

I kept saying I was busy when she wanted to hang out, because part of me was wondering if they were true.

I mean obviously I am in love with billie and I'm definitely not using her for anything, but the prank I pulled and the shit I comment and post is probably too much.

we hadn't even had sex since the night in the hotel room.

I couldn't let her see or feel the marks I'd left on my thighs.

I tried my hardest to pretend it wasn't effecting me but I was barely on my phone.

I was so close to deleting my accounts.

and then Gabriel got sick.

it wasn't anything more than a simple flu but because he was still so young and he was still so tiny, he needed to go into hospital for two days and Lisa was heartbroken.

he recovered quickly once the worse of his flu had worn off but she was too scared to go anywhere or do anything with him incase he got sick again.

mike had come over the other day and I forced her to come out with me just to go for some lunch, because she'd barely left the house since he'd been born.

id decided to go for a hike with claudia today, to get some fresh air and get out the house.

it was nice to be able to talk to someone who wasn't billie and didn't want to talk about fame or food or anything I didn't want to.

claudia was one of my best friends and she always seemed to know how to cheer me up.

when I get back, billie was laying on my bed, watching me as I come into my room.

we spoke about something I can't remember and I walk into the bathroom and turn on the shower, lock the door and my brain goes fuzzy and my vision goes blurry.

and then, everything went black.

billie's pov

there's something wrong with Gabrielle.

she's been distant the past few days and although Lisa and Mike have been busy with gabe, they've noticed it too.

I was too scared to say anything directly, in case we argued but I needed to make sure she was okay.

I couldn't have a repeat of New York. 

gabby was currently on a hike and my mom had gone to pick me up some food and supplies before dropping them off to my house so I could go to my angel's house before she gets back.

we'd barely seen each other.

I know the shit people are posting on social media, especially the ones talking about her using me, are getting to her.

she probably think I don't know but I do.

I know my baby.

anything I do gets backlash from the public and I was expecting it and I can handle it but it seems the Gabrielle is finding it hard.