twenty five

AHH I LOVE YOU GUYS YOURE MY FAVOURITE PEOPLE!!!! I LOVE YOUR COMMENTS THEY MAKE ME SMILE SO MUCH.

super short chapter cause i have a busy couple of days coming but i'll be back to posting regularly soon, stay tuned.

9k??? what the fuck i appreciate yall so much 😫

blinking my eyes open I can already feel the pounding of my head.

I love vodka but fuck I hate the hangover.

I groan and lift a hand to my head, wishing I had some water right now. I blink my eyes open and glance to the other side of the bed and realise its empty.

where's billie?

I sit up and look over to the bedside and theres some painkillers, a glass of ice water and a little note.

hi, this is for when you wake up :) I'm outside with shark

with a smile I down the water, taking the painkillers and deciding to stay in bed until my bladder screams at me.

I decide to take a quick shower, knowing I didn't watch myself properly after last night.

fuck.

last night.

I still cant believe that happened.

I hope things don't change between us and I hope she doesn't regret last night.

I certainly don't.

i try not to spend too long in the shower, making sure not to leave billie alone for too long because the sooner we talk about it, the sooner we can go back to how we were.

I brush my teeth and use mouthwash, spraying one of billies perfumes so I don't stink and walking downstairs, seeing the kitchen doors open.

I make some coffee and grab a banana, not wanting to eat too much yet.

billie is laying on her sun lounger in a crop top and basketball shorts.

is she asleep?

shark bounds over and drops his toy and I sit next to billie, putting my coffee on the table so I can give shark some much needed attention.

"good morning baby, thank you" I kiss him back, giving his back a tickle and laughing at his eagerness to eat my face.

"I thought you were talking to me" I look over and billie is looking at me, her hand shielding the sun from her face.

"good morning to you too, how you feeling this morning?" I grin, turning back to shark who's laid on this back, begging for belly rubs.

he's so cute.