forty six*

this is my last pre-written chapter. I haven't wrote since the situation happened, not because of billie but because I don't have the motivation too. I'm not forcing myself to write, so please be patient for my next upload. 

Lisa had explained to me that there was a few of billies friends and influencers who came to the show, and Mike had rented a bar for them to all hang together, the team included before we get back on the road tonight.

we've already dropped our bags off at the bus and are headed to the bar, where everyone seems to be drunk, talking, laughing and drinking amongst themselves.

once we've shown our ID's and the bouncer has checked our names on the list, he opens the rope for us to step inside. billie knows we're arriving at some point but she doesn't know we've landed.

"I'll go get us some drinks" Lisa smiles and walks off and I scan the people in the room until I spot billie who's stood with her back to me, talking with Sarah, a member from her team.

she's leaning a little, a drink in her hand and I can already tell she's had some alcohol.

I walk towards them and Sarah lifts her eyes to me and I put my fingers to my lips. when I get behind billie I put my hands over her eyes and lean to whisper in her ear "hi miss drunky pants"

billie spins around and grins, looking up at me with twinkling eyes."sunshine"

"hi princess, are you okay?" she nods and lifts up onto her tip-toes to wrap her hands around my neck. she goes in to kiss me and I move my face, grazing my lips against her ear. "I wanna kiss you so badly but we're in public baby, not yet"

billie grabs my arm and spins on her heel, pulling me with her.

"where are we going?" I ask, over the music and she doesn't respond, pushing past people to the toilets.

she opens the stall door pushes me inside, following after. she locks the door and I squeeze round the toilet to turn to face her.

"are you wanting an audience while you pee or..?" I trail off and she shakes her head, a drunken smirk on her lips "I wanna kiss you"

"I'm happy to kiss you as much as you want, but billie, you do realise the whole tour bus is empty right now"

her eyes light up and she pulls out her phone, to probably call an uber.

"wait"

she looks up at me and I grab ahold of her phone "let me have a drink and show my face first okay?"

she closes her eyes and puckers her lips, murmuring 'kiss' and I grin, pressing my lips to hers. I savour the feeling of billies tongue rolling with mine, her hands tangling in my hair. I teach to grab her thigh, lifting one of her legs up which wraps around my waist and running my hand up and down, brushing her core over her sweatpants.

billie groans into the kiss and pulls away, looking up at me.

"please touch me, I'm desperate, it's been too long" she whispers with a whine, her thumbs rubbing the back of my neck.

"right now?" I ask, biting my lips and she looks up at me, nodding. luckily billie only has sweatpants on so I untie the band of her sweats and stretch them open, peeking inside.

billies leg is still hooked over my waist and I can see red lacy underwear. I groan and close my eyes, wishing I could rip her pants off and bury my head in-between those milky thighs.

"you gotta be quiet okay?" I shift back slightly and move her leg off my lap, dropping her sweatpants and lifting her leg to remove one leg, pulling it up to place her foot on the edge of the toilet.