twenty two

okay so after this chapter it's gonna be a time skip to tour because I don't want his book to get boring and I have SO much planned for tour, get ready bitches.

also this is kinda just a filler because I'm on my period and I have no motivation to do anything lol

also! gabby and i are VERY similar. so embarrassing things which gabby went through/ talked about, may or may not have been from personal experience. 😳

gabrielles pov

I didn't really sleep much last night. after we had both got ready and got into bed, billie had cuddled up to me and I just laid there, stroking her hair and listening to her quiet snores and soft breathing.

the sun started coming up so i unwrapped billie from me, and she groaned, trying to get closer but i managed to get free.

i located the coffee machine and made myself a cup, taking the blanket and sitting outside again, to watch the sunrise over the beach.

there was a few people walking on the beach with dogs and i spotted a man in all black, with a camera in his hand.

fuck.

he lifts his camera up and i rush back inside, not wanting him to take any photos of me.

i grab my phone from the kitchen island and walk back into the bedroom, gently getting back on the bed without waking billie.

she must've felt my body heat because it wasn't long before she was clinging onto me again, laying her head on my chest.

i moved my arm underneath her and ran my nails up and down her back, using my free hand to scroll through socials and reply to messages.

i decided to post a questions sticker on my instagram, getting the fans to ask me some questions to kill time.

(i'm too lazy to make stories so the questions are underlined and the answers are in bold)

how old are you?
sixty nine

favourite song
i have too many, right now it's friend by gracie abrams

are you working with anyone right now?
🤫🤫🤫

when's your next book coming out?
probably the end of the year idk

when are you releasing more merch?
soon 👀

unseen photo of billie