forty one.

billie leans up to peck my lips goodbye but i have other plans.

i grab onto her and kiss her again and again, pushing my tongue into her mouth and groan into the kiss.

billie moans and wraps her arms around my neck and i reach down to grab onto her ass, squeezing the flesh.

i tap on her ass and she jumps up, keeping our lips connected as i push her back into the wall.

i kiss her hard, hands squeezing and stroking her ass.

i pull away breathless and she opens her eyes. "i'm so fucking wet right now, i wanna fuck you against this wall so badly right now"

billie leans her head back against the wall and i'm still holding her up. "fuck baby please" she moans, stroking the back of my neck with her thumbs.

i lean off the wall and she lets her legs drop to the floor and i kiss her again, pulling away eventually.

"i would love to but i've gotta go, laters bambi i love you" i peck her cheek and grab my bag, walking to the door.

billie is stood there with her mouth open staring at me and i wink as i leave the room.

enjoy being worked up bitch

lisa is waiting for me outside and i tie my hair up because billies fingers were tangled in it and i know it's messy.

i smile when i see her car, climbing in.

"how's billie?" she asks me with a smirk and i shrug "i don't know-"

my phone starts ringing and i see 'bambi' flash up on my screen. i answer the call and put my phone on speaker.

"hi billie you're on speaker, i'm in the car with Lisa"

"FUCK YOU ANGEL IM SO FUCKING MAD AT YOU RIGHT NOW" billie shouts down the phone and i grin "what was that? oh sorry i can't hear you over the sound of revenge"

"IMMA FUCKING GET YOU BACK" she ends the call and a few seconds later i get an 'i still love you though' text from her.

"what was that all about?" lisa asks and i laugh "payback"

"yall confuse me" she huffs, pulling away from the parking space.

"what do you mean?" i furrow my brows, connecting my phone to the aux.

i click shuffle on my favourite playlist, 'dirty diana' by micheal jackson playing through the speakers.

i love this song

"one minute you can get enough of each other and then you're fighting like an old married couple"

"that's what best friends are for"

"yeah, cause i leave my best friends hotel room with the same clothes as yesterday and fresh hickies on my neck"

"these aren't from billie" i shrug "we had hookers come to the room last night"

"girl shut up" she rolls her eyes, turning up the music and i sing along loudly, just to piss her off.

'She's saying that's okay
Hey baby do what you want
I'll be your night lovin' thing
I'll be the freak you can taunt
And I don't care what you say
I wanna go too far
I'll be your everything
If you make me a star
Dirty Diana, nah
Dirty Diana, nah'