billie and I decided to buy some land and get a house built from scratch and it was going to take a long time before it would be ready, but it meant that we could personalise our how to be whatever we wanted.

it was going to be our forever home.

while preparing for our new house we decided we wanted to get married as soon as possible and after looking at the dates and organising everything, today was the day.

there was so many people coming even though it was supposed to be a small wedding but we're in a venue where we can get ready here and have security around the premises to minimise pap photos.

let me take you back real quick.

when billie and first officially announced we were together, the world went crazy.

we lost followers, gained followers but most importantly all of our friends and family reached out to us and congratulated us, letting us know they were here if we needed anything.

I even got a fucking dm from zendaya.

it was only a congratulations and simple small talk but I swear to god, I was so close to cancelling everything and going to her house to propose.

she could get it.

anyways-

eventually we decided to try for a baby and as you know, from the previous chapter, after a failed attempt the test came back positive!

I flew home to visit my dad and give him the news and I swear he cried for hours. he was so happy for us.

I stayed with my dad for a few days and he took me into the attic and we found a bunch of my old baby clothes and old photos.

I was going to have a mini me.

billie was excited to re-create my childhood photos and my outfits with our own baby and she knew for a fact Maggie had some of her old clothes too.

we had a gender reveal with all of our close friends and found out we were having a baby girl.

billie and I couldn't be happier.

billie performed a few more times and we announced our baby girl to the world.

of course, a lot of people were confused because we're both women and in an interview, billie explained our situation

she also told them she didn't give a fuck that people thought we were moving too quickly.

whatever went on in private didn't concern them.

it didn't stop her 'fans' sending me death threats.

billie decided to piss them off by posting a bunch of photos of us onto her instagram stories, including a video where we were dancing in her kitchen and  I pushed her up against the fridge and kissed her.