"She is one antic piece in this universe!" Granny emphasized, smiling to herself. 

"I want to meet her!" I muttered.

"Kiddo, it's not possible," she informed, sadly. I knew cause I have been visiting for the past three days, allowing me was the farthest thing those guards didn't even let my shadow, loom beyond the main gate. Neither in the daytime nor at night time.

"Well today, they fixed a banner of your photo with a quote. 'Strictly prohibited!'" She added. Adi burst with laughter, hearing that. Then mumbled sorry.

The rude and inconsiderate treatment I was receiving from her father was making me feel like a desert. Discarded damaged syringe. Outdated Vaccine. Once I get my Ishika, I will never let him see her. Then only he will understand how painful it will be, to stay apart from their loved ones.

I raised my head and saw Granny was intermittently watching between me and Anu with a smile that was growing for every passing second. "Granny?" I waggled my brows in confusion. 

"I have an idea!" she expressed with a bit of excitement and shifted in her position, hands clamped with each other resting above her laps. "Ishu can't come out. Ishaan can't go in. Then why don't just completely change Shaan and take him inside?"

"And how is that possible?" Anu queried.

"Advocate daughter, come here!" She beckoned her. Anu leaned with her ear against Granny's mouth. Then she whispered something that made her giggle.

"He will not agree!" She responded quite louder.

"What?" curious Adi probed. Anu leaned to his side and whispered against his ear. Well, Adi didn't giggle, he roared with laughter like a boar. 

My cornea waggled among three. "What you guys are whispering, by the way!" Anu stood and walked to me. Then leaned and whispered, "dress like a female" in my ears that caused me to scream out with unexpected irritation.

"Of course. Not. No." I pushed myself on the foot and marched in front of them. "Not possible," I assured them precisely to myself. "How could you think about it, Granny!" I stopped, shot her a question then continued marching. My one palm went to message my temple. Then cleaned the nares. Massage my head. "Not possible" I mumbled.

"But Kiddo! It's not new for you." Anu interrupted. 

I scowled at her. "I was five or six then, Anu. Which I don't even remember now. They are just memories saved in photographs."

"But grandson, no one will identify you. Think about it, you can meet her." I shook my head and marched in front of them.

"Why can't we plan her escape?" I put my voice.

"She did that multiple times, it seems. And got caught. So no use in thinking." Anu reasoned.

"Shanu, don't worry about your security. I will stay with you for twenty-four-x-seven, like personal bodyguard!" Adi mentioned. I glowered at him.

"No!" I stated.

"It's an only way" Granny commended, softly. Her eyes with compassion suggested—to accept that freaking idea that can disvalue, depreciate, and markdown my esteem.

"No!" I shook my head.

And an additional line from Anu, that can make me change into that particular identity not for once but for every day only to have Ishika's one glance. "Ishika is missing you, so much!" 

"Ishaan, what you did is impossible to forgive. Any daughter's father will do the same. This is the only way for you to get inside the house, meet with Ishika and speak with her father."