28.BANG! BANG!

Ishaan Sharma's Point of View :

"Aditya!" I whispered. "Adi!" I touched my knuckles on my closed room door from outside. Though I was knocking slowly, but not that too, that a man who hadn't slept can't hear it. Cause, I left the room maybe a minute or two ago not more than that.

After setting our bed on the middle of the terrace, I thought to decorate it with rose petals, patterned in a large heart shape... thence realized I didn't get the bedsheet. I can even set on a mattress directly, but the habit of doing things perfectly made me climb down, walk to my room, and fetch one. Now. I stood in front of my room knocking on the door.

"Adi! open the door. Man." After a minute, he opened yawning wide mouthly. 

"What?" he whisper-barked.

"What were you doing? I was knocking past a minute."

"What will a single man do in a room at midnight, Shaan?"

I raised my brow with suspicion then narrowed my brows, "Watching porn!"

"Argh! Shitty brain with shitty thoughts. A single man in a room will sleep at the midnight. Obviously." He said shaking his head with disgust and crinkled his nose. 

"Even though. Logically...I am true." 

He eyed me from head to toe and beamed. "So were you missing me that's why you came back to sleep with me?"

"It's your misapprehension. I wanted a bedsheet." I addressed.

"Oh!" He gave me a hard look still blocking my way into my own room. I tried to get in the room, but he slammed the door on my face. What the... "Adi! Open the door." No response. He is rising me heckles tonight. I turned to and fro. I can't disturb Chaya, she might be in deep sleep and if I take one from Granny's room, Ishika will get to know about my small surprise. It might be small but the surprise is a surprise, right? So...I added, "please! Adi." In the end, knocking on the door.

He opened and threw a white bedsheet on my face saying, "I don't like these disturbances. You woke me from a deep sleep." I ignored his protests and climbed the stairs. Already, it's quite late. Time is passing which means I am wasting my moments to spend with Ishika. Let me add I am very much desperate to take her juicy plump lips and suck very hard. Very very hard. 

I texted her, once I decorated the bed with rose petals in a heart shape. I didn't fill inside of the heart as my heart didn't let me pluck the further flowers. There is a double flight square-shaped cage with a pair of fantail pigeons on the roof. I placed the cage just beside the terrace entrance gate. Their cooing voices aroused the romantic weather on the terrace.

I waited for her for five long minutes, then went directly to Granny's room. I saw Granny and Ishika discussing something very deeply. My lips curled up watching them...I stepped inside the room and cleared my throat. 

"Yeah. Yeah take her and go, my lovely grandson." The moment we stepped out, I lift her in my arms.

"Dr. Ishaan!" She gasped after calling my name, astound. Then smiled with that one type of smile which not only curls up her lips but also sparkles her eyes, that enamored one...that one which filled just with love, only love. She circled her arms around my neck.

Carrying her in my arms, eyeballing each other I climbed the staircase. After passing the terrace door, I turned around to lock the door before placing her on her foot. 

"Oh my god, beautiful. Just beautiful" I grasped she might be admiring the bed I set for us. When I turned and found her gaze was sparkling by watching those fantail pigeon couples, my heart dropped.