32. Nasty desires...

Since last morning, only two constant feelings overwhelmed me, my heart and my brain...that's the feeling of incompleteness and feeling of wandered off. As if my soul has got lost from my body. 

That moron who stole my night's sleep and day's serenity is still displeased, annoyed, and angry with me. 

Hundreds of text messages but no reply. 

Just because I dropped hot soup on his most prestigious part of the body, he had been ignoring me, since the last day. On top of that, I got the news that there were two emergency laparoscopic surgeries to operate on, the last evening. That's why he didn't show up on Dr. Adi's anniversary last night and left me to be by myself at the party. In beginning, I found the whole party was boring, later with Ananya's company I started enjoying it and automatically found the time to be valuable and delightful. It's because of my children-handling skills, we made a good bonding in very less amount of time. Ananya being only two-and-half-year old was a good companion yet I missed him, sporadically.

Argh! I fell for a man whose heart is made of granite... He tortured me like a hell demon last morning, as he had no word called sympathy existing in his heart. Monster. 

I scrutinized my first aid bandaged left index finger. He is a monster for real, with red blood pumping heart. Still, I love him. Crazily. Madly. Insanely. My moron. 

For that day, I had two surgeries to assist. After that, I went to the library to keep myself involved with my first date, surgery textbook...but after spending five very long minutes, I realized I got off-track from my life. Concentration was the farthest thing, I felt disoriented. Before I begin reading the first line, I started hallucinating as I am licking his lips.

Just thirty-two hours have passed for us to not kiss, ergo it felt like centuries and centuries.  My lips began twitching, craving to taste his lips. I have to fulfill my thirsty. 

 I decide not to approach him until he does but this wolfish hunger...Ughh! encouraging me to give up. 

Dear Hormones...I really despise you for making me this vulnerable and rapacious

And...I gave up

'Tell me where are you. Or else I will separate your head from your body!' 

I texted him and waited for his reply. Earlier I went to his O.P.D. cabin but didn't find him and no one had any idea about his existence. I waited and waited and...next I texted.

'I will go back to Agra!'

No reply.

'I will find a new 'date' (Don't misapprehend it as a calendar's date Monster. Ishaan Sharma) for myself!'

No reply.

'Stupid. Arrogant. Moron. Reply me. Reply me. Reply me. I am going insane.'

No reply. 

I can see his reading status as 'Just now'.  Can't he reply to me?

'Okay. Fine. I know what you want. Sorry. Hundred times Sorry. Thousand times sorry. Million times sorry. sorry! Sorry! Sorry! Say me where are you?'

I can imagine him smirking playfully deliberating my disquiet state.

'On the 4th floor. In laparoscopic diagnostic room.'  

Finally. I took a deep breath, reading his text message.

Egoistic moron, I expected...all I have to do was doze his ego by saying sorry. I took my backpack, textbook and jumping like a frog I barreled to the fourth floor and without knocking stepped inside the diagnostic room. He was performing a laparoscopic procedure on a patient...I stood in one corner without disturbing him and observed the laparoscopic screen, viewing the inner part of the patient's stomach and esophagus.