16. Strangers to undefinable relation...

"Cheating? Who am I cheating on?" he solicited, innocently. Such a shameless rogue he is?

"What did you thought that I wouldn't be aware of your secret life...that I wouldn't be aware of your wives. You are..."

"Wives...?" He barked, his voice echoing. Disentangled his arms from my waist. His brows snapped together and his eyes narrowed. I presumed—It's to show off his innocence and confusion. Even a saint will rank at second position in innocence, in front of his unimpeachable masked face.  

"Yes!!" 

"Are you out of your senses?" he roasted, by tapping his fingers on his temple.

"No. Mr. Ishaan Sharma...now I came to my senses...I am here to reveal out your truth...your darkest truth...you are playing with three innocent hearts...And. Now you are acting completely innocent...Such a cheapskate moron you are—" 

"—Three innocent hearts?" he pried, cutting me off. That bewildered crease formed between his two dark, thick brows were persisting. 

"Two wives and me!"

"Two wives? Do I have two wives?" His sugary tone contained questions, started to act like a sweet poison to my blood vessels.  

"Yes!"

"And. Who are they?" He probed bending forwards and crossed his muscular arms over his chest. I took a step back. Along with my gaze, my attention also got diverted to that stout, tough arms. His biceps bulged out of that half-sleeved, slinky dark blue O.T. dress excelled him to look hotter, tantalizing, and sexy.

On our first meeting, I never notion that we will be laid in this situation, fanaticizing each other. I never assumed that the man who pulled his hand out of my grip will kiss me...  

How dare he kissed me?

Message from Heart: But you liked it. Admit it.

Dear Brain, Cease all nerve supply to the heart. It's going beyond its limits.

"As if you don't know?" I shouted, averting my gaze back on his face.

"No. I don't!" He stated simply, shook his head, and gave a rise and fall to his shoulders innocently. How puerile he is seeming to be? I should name him Virgin Mary instead of Dr. Ishaan Sharma. I understood and concluded that this filthy moron, is time passing with me...and before he drives me into his preternatural world, (which unfortunately my heart wandered for uncountable times) I by myself, have to put a 'no trespassing' board, in front of it. That can only be done by avoiding and ignoring him.

"Are we done? I think I should leave." I turned and waited for the elevator. 

"Enough of your avoiding game. Fine. Last night I turned aggressive, it doesn't mean you keep ignoring me..." For which you didn't apologize to me, yet. 

Though his voice sounded regretful and remorseful, I ignored and waited for the elevator. I waited for more than one minute, I pressed the button and waited. Then I pressed the button more deeply. 

"It's not working." He shouted from behind. I kick on the elevator door with frustration and by God's grace, I hurt myself.  

"Ouch! ouch!!" I wailed with pain. I heard a chuckle from my behind. Dr. Ishaan can chuckle, Bravo!! I avoided and strode to the staircase. But, that cardboard-like face really looks very attractive and sexy when it attempts to quirk its lips.

"I dunno about whom you are speaking," he began with a loud voice. "But having a wife or wives is an immeasurably farthest thing, I didn't even date anyone for long long years... And this is the truth of my life, Ishika," he ended divulging honestly, truthfully. Whenever his vocal cord vibrated my name, it represents me as his yearning desire. And a yearning strengthful hope to shove off his loneliness and solitude. His undetermined seclusion attitude is the only reason, I got attracted to him more and more. He is a mystery to me, I want to read, understand, and explore him.