27. Like girlfriend, like boyfriend.

Ishika's Pov:

"What?" unaccustomed to what I articulated just a moment ago, Dr. Adi's vocal cord resonated with a high-pitched astonished voice. "What did you do?" He inquired once again, gawking at the whimpering man sitting on a bench along with his black-left-eye male friend. They both were in similar age, mid-twenties. Dr. Adi and I sat on a bench at another corner of the room, diagonal to them. Nisha and Harsh stood out of the police station narrating the whole scenario to all constables one after the other. And one after the other all constables kept glancing at me weirdly and horrifically.

"The same what I just now mentioned to you!"  I exclaimed and gave a thin-line, prestigious smile.

"You poked... his..." he trailed off, substantially gawking at the whimpering man who sat with his hands clenched tightly on either side of his groin. While I glanced at Dr. Ishaan, Anu, and Vansh arguing or could say ironing out my foul-up with the female and male officers over the desk at the center of the police station. "But. Why?" He asked, petrified.

"Relax!" I patted his shoulder, "I will narrate you from the beginning. After shopping Nisha, Harsh, and I went to the mall's Mcdonalds. But because of the big queue at the counter... Harsh and I stood in the queue while Nisha sat at an empty table with the shopping bags." I beckoned him to lean towards me with his ear near to my mouth. I asked lowering my voice, "can you see that whimpering filthy fellow with a craggy jaw and bulbous nose," Dr. Adi gawked at that filthy rogue.

"Hmm...The one who sat with his hands on either side..."

"Yes. Yes. He only. He only." I confirmed and began, "...in the queue he stood behind me and pushed me, lecherously for a couple of times. Thankfully, Harsh stood in front of me, whenever he pushed me I collided with Harsh. Then Harsh offered me to change the position with him, but I am not a coward girl, right?"

"Yeah. Dear sis." He nodded vigorously, encouraging my self-esteem. That actually made me square my shoulders.

"So, I tugged my bobby hairpin out of my hair strands... still I controlled for a moment...but, the moment he placed his grubby hand on my hips, I lost my temper and swirled around. I thought to warn him before executing any stunt but his vulgar accent chaff as 'Sorry, baby girl your ass is so tempting' with a lascivious wink. In turn, tempted me to puncture his penis with that hairpin. And I did it. Next, he lied flat on the floor, cowering his body, then whined and whimpered in pain with his hands clenched tightly on either side of his groin. But also that filthy rogue called me bitch then I stomped my foot over his pubic area,  begot to the pin pierce his penis deep."

Dr. Adi gulped a boat full of saliva and gaped at me. "Then why did you hit his friend?" I tilt my head slightly to peep at the black eye lean fellow with pimple high cheekbone. 

Turning back with my gaze at Dr. Adi, I began, "Out of nowhere he came suddenly and scolded me. Harsh tried confronting me, that man punched Harsh in the stomach. To protect Harsh I lunged my fist against his eye. He cried out with pain covering his eye which turned black within a few seconds. Next, you can see what happened. Those officers brought us to the police station. Even though me protesting that all I did for my protection, as he was sexually harassing me they didn't listen."

"When did Vansh come, I thought he was not in the city."

"He came today evening. As they are lawyers, Dr. Ishaan called to them to be on the safe side. You also had night duty?"

"Yes. When you called Ishaan, I got a pager from the Emergency department. Later, I received a text from Ishaan that you are in the police station. Knowing that I barreled here as soon as possible," he said wiping out the imaginary sweat from his forehead with his flexed right index finger.