19. Tears

Ishika Pov:

"Ishika!" Nisha banged on the bathroom door for, I guess the seventh time. "I said I want to pee! For god sake. Come out!" The last commands sounded more like a request. 

"Nisha, I am taking shower, so wait!" I responded and scrutinized my reflection, examining my cheeks by recalling those fervent, melodious words of Dr. Ishaan,  I love you, my aggressive kitten.

"Oh, Please. Since when did you start taking shower for more than thirty minutes?" Oh! so the time is 4:30 pm then I shall correct her, I have been for more than an hour. What should I do, my brain couldn't overcome him and his words. So, I finished my shower forty minutes before, tied my mint bathrobe, and started scrutinizing myself in front of our bathroom mirror.

"Ishikaaa!!!" I heard a gritted yell along with a growl, from another side of the door. "Please! Come out. I want to poo." Now I feel like she is begging, literally.

"Decide either pee or poo."

"Shut up!" She hammered on the door. "It doesn't matter to you. Just. Come out!" 

"Okay. Fine. Coming!"

"I love you, my moronic monster!" I mumbled for the last time and opened the door. She rushed in before I step out. "Control Nisha!"

"Get out!" She freaked out. I walked out, instead of closing, I pushed out the door widely. "You psychopath!" She shrieked then groaned and shut the door with a thud. I don't understand, if she wants to poo then why her vocal cords are making more inarticulate sounds rather than her digestive tract. 

Hash! Nowadays, many unexpected things are happening. For example, me falling in love with the most irascible, aggressive, arrogant, cold, calculating...hmm...ruthless yet smart, attractively, breathtakingly handsome man.  

I whirled, whirled, whirled my Dada's love philosophy was so true. To be in love with someone is really fascinating, ecstatic, enthusiastic, and a lot more of a happy feeling. I whirled...but at some point, I stopped when I started feeling nystagmus. I opened the window door, the warm mid-may air heated my cheeks, but the blush heat was in domination. I wanted to shout to those tall and green trees, to those chirping and cheeping birds, to that gust of wind that I am in love with Ishaan Sharma. In love with my Ishaan.

I opened my closet and started searching for a dress for my first date. I grabbed a dress "...hmm. Rejected" and threw it on my bed. Then the second "...no"  third, "yack. No way" then forth went, fifth went and on and on. At the fifteenth number, Nisha came out. 

"What's going on?" she inquired with astonishment.

"Date! I am going on date." I replied with an extremely happy attitude, over my shoulder.

"With whom?"

"What do you mean?"

"I mean, with whom?"

"Of course with Dr. Ishaan!"

"Oh!! Everything resolve between you both."

"Yes. Can you curl my hair?"

She giggled. I frowned. "Sorry! I mean, you want to curl that palm-size hair of yours."  

"How dare you, criticize my hair!" I glared at her, touching my hair. 

"Okay relax I will curl it. But. What's this all?" She asked pointing at the mess on my bed. 

"I can't decide, which dress to wear."

"Wait. I will help you." She marched to my closet and took out some ten dresses which I rejected one after the other. "Sorry! You decide by yourself." She gave up.