15. First kiss

I slipped into my O.T. uniform and ambled to the operating room. Dr. Ishaan stood outside of the operating room, speaking with some new person, who was similar to his age. He wore a green O.T. uniform. Was fairer than Dr. Ishaan but not as handsome or tall as him. On the other hand, he can smile unlike Dr. Ishaan, whose dictionary might have obliterated the word 'smile'. I pushed the door inward, turned, glanced at him. Even he was gawking at me. I replayed the whole incident of the medical storeroom when my eyes gazed at his. The man beside him cleared his throat. Next, I stepped in and closed the door behind me.

A few minutes later, Dr. Ishaan came inside the room and stood at one corner of the room, opposite me, and started speaking with Dr. Gautham. A minute later Dr. Chaya came in. She Helloed me and walked to Dr. Ishaan. Dr. Gautham walked out to attain a call, leaving them alone. Never did he gaze at me, the moment she came and stood beside him.

I was unaware that my own eyes kept glaring at that moron monster and long hair witch for more than a minute. I took the patient's case sheet and forced my brain to focus only on the case. I kept flipping the papers, with no idea of what I was specifically looking for. I reached the last page of the sheet. Before going to the first page my eyes wandered to that corner, where they both are standing. Monster moron speaking and long hair witch laughing.

Hash! Why am I calling her long hair witch?

Am I jealous of her?

If I consider that to be true then... In my hate list, I have to add two other women. One is Anu, a lunatic woman and the second is his Kanpur second life, unseen sorcerer.

A few minutes ago, he behaved like a young teenage lover boy and tried to kiss me in a medical storeroom. And now he is flirting with Dr. Chaya. He is a dirty fellow. Filthy man. I hate him.

I clutched the case sheet, I was holding in my right hand, which in turn increased pain to my right wrist. I really really really hate him. I will kick off his thoughts and also him from my brain and life before he starts intoxicating my life.

Am I humoring with myself?

Cause I am already intoxicated. I started falling for him.

"Ehem!! Is someone getting jealous?" Harsh questioned with a teasing tone. I ignored and flipped the papers on the case sheet. "Aren't they appearing cute together?" I glared at him and quirked one corner of my mouth.

"What the hell are you doing here?"

"Lemme acknowledge you. I am in anesthesia second year and my only working place is operation theatre."

"Oh! then go and give anesthesia to the patient." I said pointing to the patient, who was getting prepare for anesthesia. "And stop troubling me!"

"Actually, I just came to tell you that they both really have good chemistry." I understood that this bamboo has come to mock me. So, I ignored it. "Ishika!" I ignored. "Why does it seems like your body is releasing dark-red smoke. OMG! Ishika! Are you burning?" I knew. I got him to take his revenge for all those days of me mocking and teasing him by calling bamboo. Moreover, this morning also, I irritated him. This situation appeared to be the best example of every dog has a day. And Harsh's day is that present moment.

I glared at Harsh, raised my left index finger, clutching the case sheet with my right. "If you will not get lost from here, I will kick on your rusty-dusty and will turn it into a flat, smooth surface." I threatened and ogled his rusty dusty. "Oh! Sorry, they are already flat. Will hit and pucker in your as_"

"Just shut up! You are really a shameless girl." He placed his hands on his hips and walked away, towards the patient operating table. I smirked by watching him, walking like a jackal who burnt his bum by sitting on hot sun's, over-heated rock. On the other hand, slowly, very very slowly, my head started tilting to that same corner.

Dr. Beast and his Inamorataजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें