24. Love bites

"Aayye! Uhh!!" I whimpered, rubbing my palm over that dark red, millimeter-sized, afflicting tooth impressions, lodged over my left shoulder joint. 

 "Gramphh!" I grumbled and repeated the same process over my right shoulder joint. 

Before that aggressive half-human, half-animal personality attack my left shoulder for...hmm...hmm...Crap! I lost the count. I fanned my palms on my both shoulders. 

"Ggguuurr" I growled with clenched teeth, ballooned nostrils while eyes forming saucers...trying to scare that extremely handsome, magnificent Beast with crazily-driving ash-brown-eyes. In lieu of that, he clutched my left palm and shoved it off, and took the crimson red, with lot of tooth impressions skin of left shoulder between his teeth and bit it hard. Very hard.

"Get lost. I don't want to sit upon you." His brawny, long arms held me tight, rooting my rumps upon his lap. I twisted my body, an attempt to get out of his trap. "Leave me. You beast!" I tried once again by twisting my body left-right, right-left. "The only and only regret of this day was to wear this stupid cold-shoulder dress."

"Now. You came to the realization, my inamorata!" Dr. Beast sardonically affirmed, muttering against my right shoulder joint. "Be prepared for these excruciating love bits if you dare to wear this type of revealing dress. Did you get me, sweetheart?" ...then sank his teeth over there.

"Isshh! Aggressive, arrogant, roguish, wretch animal" I muttered, gazing out of the car window and pursing my lips in indignation. Just forty minutes passed, of us being couples, and he already started prevailing over me. That's the reason I didn't want a boyfriend. Apparently, my heart has reached such an irresistible loving state, that it can neither beat nor pump blood if it hasn't talked or glimpsed at once to this enticing Dr. Beast Sharma. My Dr. Beast Sharma. "Okay!" I barked my face in the same position. 

"That's like my kitten!" he kissed softly on my cheek, I turned to face him. Taking my lips for the kiss in that ill-lit car of Dr. Adhita, he made me out of breath for the third time on that dark, amorous night. He sat on the driver's seat, while I sat on his lap, facing him with my knees flexed on either side of his thighs and my lips in his mouth.

He broke the kiss and rested his head above my chest. "I love you, Ishika Mishra."

"I love you not, Ishaan Sharma!" He chuckled and wiggled his head against my chest, passing a tingling sensation all over my body. I tensely heaved my shoulders for once in his embrace, which caused him to smile, and to tease me further he planted a kiss just above my chest. That fabric of my dress acted as a good radiator and passed his lips warmth to my skin, alluring my heart. I snaked my arms around his back and hugged him tightly. For some reason, we both were heartening each other by staying in that position for a long moment.

"Ishika! How did you find my small family?" He asked, his voice resonating against my chest.

"Just beyond excellent!" I have no other word to express my praise for his family. "Even Dr. Adi, he is an excellent man and cares about you so much. He shared all about your mood swings and a few of your childhood memories, while we drove to that resort. I wish a happy life for him."

"Even I. That's why I am trying to counsel Chaya. The only intention of their wedding might be to take care of Ananya but even they need love and care. Though Adi, started working on that Chaya is still maintaining distance with him."

Last afternoon in the O.P.D cabin, Dr.Chaya revealed the truth that she is unhappy in her marriage but didn't reveal out the reason behind that. But, she shared that...for some reason she was very happy that day and gave me a lunch treat. My insecure brain did a dangerous guess of her happiness might be, Dr. Ishaan's come back to the hospital.