40. Inamorata!

Ishika's Pov:

Confusion, shock, anger, agitation, fright all at once, boosted my nerves. My nares ballooned, hands formed fists...eventually watching my compromised condition, I let my nerves calm. And when Mrs. Aditya, stepmother of Ananya, the necromancer Chaya's heals clatter halted in front of me, anger and confusion were in dominance.

According to the last afternoon's description of her lover, Ishaan Sharma did not fit in any context, then why the hell did she kidnap me? Why? Why? Why? 

Once again, curiosity resumed its aim, neared my body to death...

My kidnapper aka Dr. Chaya sat on a chair beside me. "How are you?" she asked softly, tracing her fingers against my forehead. I scowled, the only left option of showing my anger.

"Boss! What if she escapes," Zucchini asked while Cucumber was busy unwinding my ankles. It pained me while they unwinded my wrist as my skin was directly in contact with plaster.

"She will not. Will you, Ishu?" My scowled deepened and glared at her throwing swords and knives. "Hmm..." she rested her arms over the chair's arms, leaned against the backrest of the chair, crossed one leg on another, and with narcissism she began, "I guess I have to share a story then. Long long ago, my ex-girlfriend tried to escape from my small world. She said I will die but don't want to leave with you. Then I made two things possible, she is dead and also leaving with me but in backyard ground." That exact moment my scowl went to hide behind my shocked and arched brows, eyes protruded out of the globes_ ready to bounce on the floor, even though my mouth was plastered I lend my tongue to the cat. For the first time in my 23 years of life, I thought it will be better to shut down my mouth and use head shakes or nods as communication. "Now, tell me. Will you?" I shook my head.

I coughed when Chaya pulled out the plaster and from the corner of my eyes, I observed devotee-Zucchini shifting a few steps away from me. "Get her water. And why didn't anyone feed her."

"Ex-girlfriend!" I managed to ask.

"Oh! Preethi, Sahil's fiance. Don't worry she was my past. Now, I love only you. But," she cocked her head, face an inch away from mine, I gasped jerking my head away, "don't betray me, okay!" She placed a kiss on the corner of my lip. If I hadn't heard the long, long ago's story I would have pucked on her.

She. Loves. Me. Shelovesme. She love-type loves me. Dr.Chaya, the necromancer who is the wife of Dr. Adi_ loves me! What the heck?

Her every word was driving me deep in the well of confusion.

"Why...why did you kidnap me?"

"Oh my love, come," she pulled me up, my body clamped against her. Then made me sit on the red couch, that dug with my weight and also hers exactly beside me. She leaned towards me her lips against my ears, "Because I realized I can't leave without you. And I can't see, Ishaan touching you in front of me. And I considered your words of advising me to give a second chance." Indeed, I feel like slapping myself. "And now it's only you and me. Happily Ever After." She rambled, emphasizing the last three words, and smiled brightly at me. And all her description of last afternoon came in the picture. My height. A charming smile. Black almond-round eyes. 

Holy Moly!

Goodness gracious on me!

My eyes once again went to all those paintings and the actual meaning swept in my brain. Misinterpretations. What would Sudhir's reaction be when he will know that his once upon a time's crush is a lesbian! 

"I have my family and I love someone..."

"Oh cut the shit," she interrupted my protest and flared her nostrils, "the one who believed in an unknown person and thought you were cheating. The one who left you in the middle of the road. Why can't you see, he doesn't love you. I love you, Ishika." She cupped my cheeks, though her eyes showed concern I can't get comfortable in her gaze. I don't feel comfortable with her. I am a woman interested in a man. It's another thing that I am in love with a Beast. I can't love another woman. "And I will see you as my Queen!" She added, planting a kiss on my forehead.