22. Goons attack

Okay. It's going too much. Just too much. I thought. "...and this is Hibiscus...while that is jasmine, that is a tulip, that one is orchids, iliac...Ishu here, look over here, not at my grandson." Granny teased me with her mouth curved up into an ironic smile, forming depression on her wrinkled cheeks. Anu, standing behind me, giggled while watering the plants. 

For an hour. No, it's more than two hours, Anu and Granny kept me between them and prevented me to exit the hall specifically preventing me to go near my kiddo. While I was busy peeking at that calm, cold personality sitting in peace, behind the counter of the first room checking accounts by going through all billing files.

"Go! Go!" Granny exclaimed. 

"Should I? I mean he is still furious on me." I cast downed glancing intermittently on the personalities standing either side to me.  

"Nothing. Go! And. Yes, remember those all thing what I thought you." Anu whisper-addressed and winked.

"Come here!" Granny beckoned, I tilted towards her side. She whispered, "kiss him. All anger will run out of the window." Anu gave a shirked cough. 

If Anu was fast then Granny was faster.

I ambled out of the hall, then to the desk staring at Dr. Ishaan. I marched to and fro in front of the counter, peering at him from the corner of my eyes. He looked different in casual wear unlike he appeared every day in formal wear. I mean he was looking stunningly hot in that seafoam t-shirt. But still, that similar tiredness didn't leave his face. 

Did he have lunch?  

As if, he is going to answer me. 

I ducked to the recreation room, filled the bowl with strawberries and grapes, and came back to the counter room after washing them. Pulling the spare rolling chair, I positioned myself behind him. On another side, he didn't bother with any of my actions and acted as if I was not existing around him. 

"Can I help you?" 

Of course, he avoided me. 

"Did you have your lunch?" He flipped the billing papers of the file, ignoring me. Still, I took a piece of strawberry and offered him. At least he can reject it, right by shaking his head, instead of completely avoiding me. "Fine!" I mumbled. "By the way, you are missing those juicy..." I took a bite and "hmm..." I moaned in middle and observed him, suddenly his fingers working on the calculator froze  "...hmm, so much much juicy....hmm." I took another bite and gave a side glance at his frozen finger which now was in a fist. 

It's working. Yes.

"Suooppp!" I made another lustful hissing voice trying to suck the liquid drops sitting on my strawberry. His fist-pumping in and out.  His temples bulge out, due to the clenching of his teeth. Wetting his lips, he started tapping his finger on the desk.

"Hmmm..."

"Stop it!"

"What, Dr. Ishaan?" I asked moving closer to him with my face very much besides his sharp jawline. 

"Don't pretend to be innocent, Ishika. You know what I am referring to?" he replied with his eyes fixed to the floor, straight ahead to him. 

My fingers crawled to his hand and slowly I traced them on his forearm, as the t-shirt he wore was half-sleeve I have enough bare skin of his to tease by. Then moving more closer I whispered in his ear. "What are you referring to Ishaan?" I sounded lusty. But calling him just Ishaan was the first time. I want to end the feeling of the junior-senior doctor between us. Ultimately! It felt hearty calling him Ishaan. While it felt humorous calling him kiddo.