8. Cold War

"What did you do?" Dr. Ishaan asked with a bit of astonishment in his tone. 

"Well!!" I began rubbing my eyes. "Along with those sheets," pointing out at the random place on the floor with my right index finger,  "some kilos of dust particles have showered over me and few settled in my eyes_" 

"Stop! Don't rub. You are just aggravating pain... by provoking the irritation." Such a surgeon-type concern.

"But. I can't see". I said and continued my job. I tried opening but because of continuous and vigorous rubbing, my upper eyelids turned sore and heavy.  

"I said stop!! And let me check." The very first moment he took a step close to me, last evening's stupefied, dreadful, frightful incident emanated from my brain. 

"No!!" I screamed with a fear of my impatient adrenaline, which was very much ready to get rushed up and down in my blood to alter the body's normal mechanisms. "I will do it by myself".  I said and strode to the door.  At least I wished it to be a door.  

"Arghh!!"

"Ouch!!"

 "Shoot!" I muttered as I collided with one of the racks and damaged my left knee cap. 

"Don't be stubborn! Come here." A strong, hard, brawny hand grabbed me by my right arm and made me automatically take a few back steps and rest my back at the wall.  Do, I still have a chance to object. Yes, I really want to ask for once. 

I don't think I have any, he already took control over me.

Dear brain, please cease all touch sensations of my body for some duration. And please there is no need to get excited, remember he is a moron and stupid monster, who said on my face that he dunno me. 

"I will part your eyelids and blow the air." As an obliged surgeon, he explained the procedure beforehand. He parted, right eye's eyelids and a view of handsomely chiseled face lying very very close to my face revealed. 

"Huff!!" An energetic and forceful blow came out of his mouth making his full lips in form of 'O'. "Huffff!!" An immediate second blow came out more energetically and I forcibly shut my eyelids. With my right hand, I touched my right eye. But before I start to rub or attempt to do it. He grabbed my right wrist with his left hand. 

"I said don't rub." That's it. To keep that hand out of my right eye's reach, he pinned it with his left hand to the wall. Am I his father's property or his personal property? I attempted to free my hand from his grip. But! Dr. Ishaan being a very excellently active and attentive man just tightened his grip and continued to do the same procedure with my left eye. Confirm, he is assuming me as his personal property, now. This time with only an unengaged hand, he parted my left eye's eyelids with his right index finger and thumb.

"Huff!!"

"Huffff!!"

"Huffffff!!!" Three blows with constantly increasing energy came out of his mouth one after the other without break. "How you feel, now." 

Out of senses.

"Slight... burning sensation and...and heaviness in my eyelids," I replied, and with my only left free hand, I tried to touch my eyes. As I said, I just tried. Because, his left agile hand holding my right hand, along with that came forward, and grabbed even my left wrist. Hence, both wrists are under his the best possible strongest left hand's grip was lying in front of my lower abdomen.

"Just, because of your stupid actions!" he responded more irritatingly, "you are irritating your eyes more and more. And don't open your eyes until I say to." Long long ago when I was just eight years old, my Mom also held my hands in the same way as Dr. Ishaan was holding at that present moment. The reason was, I recolored all her new designs, which she had to present in the meeting for the next day. And with a large and fat plastic rod, held in her right hand she was about to hit my back when my Dad came as a savior and saved me from her.