I placed my lips against her knee and bit at the skin on her inner thighs until she shivered. I watched her face closely while I blew softly on the moisture.

Riley's eyes were already rolling in the back of her head and I had barely begun to touch her.

This was going to be so much fun.

The fishnets were starting to frustrate me and were a distraction. Riley looked fantastic in them, but that was the only purpose they served. I wasn't going to be able to do much to her with them in the way. I reached up and tore them open. Hopefully, she wouldn't get angry with me, but it was better than pausing and killing the moment by asking her to take them off.

"Give me your hand." I took her hand in mine and placed it over top of her skirt to raise it.

She looked so dirty following the command without hesitation.

"Hold your skirt up." She lifted it higher for me and I smiled. "That's it. You like being told what to do, don't you?"

She nodded her head and looked down at herself. My dick throbbed harder, knowing I had control of her.

As much as I wanted to see what she looked like under the skirt, I couldn't keep my eyes off her face as I ran my fingers over her panties again.

"Ezra," She whined and leaned her head back.

I loved the way she said my name. Even when she was annoyed with me, it always ran off the tip of her tongue like she had practiced it a thousand times.

I moved her panties off to the side. My balls felt heavy and full when I finally saw the light pink skin underneath. It was perfection, completely smooth and flawless. I was glad she went with Anna for the wax; it would make her that much more sensitive for me.

I spread her open a little more so I could watch her clit swell with need as I nudged it with my thumb. Lining up my middle finger near her entrance to tease her a little, I coated my finger with her moisture. I ran the tip over the nerves at her entrance and pushed my finger inside of her. It took a little work to get it in. Riley was by far the tightest girl I had ever been with. I could only imagine how my dick would feel sliding inside her.

Her knees began shaking as I slowly moved my finger in and out of her. I was curious how many times she had been touched like this before. It couldn't be many; every move I made had her gasping for air.

"You feel so good," I told her, trying to encourage her to let me keep going. She looked down at me, unable to focus her lust-heavy eyes. Her body was feeling good and I was about to make it feel even better.

I continued moving my finger inside her and rubbing her clit as I started sucking on the skin of her thighs where I ripped the fishnets. She grabbed my hair and pulled it hard, trying to move my head closer to her center. I moaned as the hair pulling went straight to my cock. I noticed she liked tugging at it. I was hoping she wouldn't mind when I returned the favor later.

I pushed another finger inside her and she clenched down like she was nervous. I stayed slow and gentle with my movements until she started to relax. I had decently large hands and I didn't want to hurt her if she was too anxious. It was hard to watch her and keep myself under control at the same time.

My hand was soaking wet and I was fucking losing it.

Riley began rocking her hips over my fingers and taking them deep inside her like a good girl. She was ready for her reward.

I bent down and lightly flicked her clit with the tip of my tongue and she jumped back. I hooked my fingers inside her and pulled her back towards my mouth. She wasn't going to get away from me that easily. I pressed a little harder and lapped at her little pink pussy desperately. She was so sweet and sugary on my tongue. I could spend the whole night with my head buried between her thighs.