The Beginning

3rd Person Pov

Right now it had spread in the college like fire that Nil and Raima were dating. Girls were extremely jealous of her luck but also knew that this won't last for long because Nil was already known to be a womanizer.

Raima was new so she thought they were rumours. She would have known if she had seen him like everyone else but Nil had outsmarted all situations.

Rehaan's Pov

I couldn't forget about any of it. Why would she date someone like him? I thought she was sensible and a smart girl. Not only me, even Mannie thought that but now everything had changed.
I stopped speaking to her after that incident. How will I? I liked her so much, although it took me long to realise yet when I knew, I knew she was the one. It would be the best if I forget about her. What to say about Nil. There's no point fighting or arguing with him. This is what he wanted and he got what he wanted. I am sure he manipulated her. Raima gave me almost 50 missed calls and around 80 text messages but I didn't reply back. I can't speak to her anymore or I will go crazy plus Nil wouldn't spare me since he has given me a warning already.

RAIMA'S POV

I was brushing in my bathroom when I suddenly got a text from Nil

"Sweetie, get ready. I am gonna come pick you up. Love you"

"Alright. Love you too"

I took a bath real quick and got dressed up. I packed my belongings, did light makeup, grabbed an apple to eat and waited for him to come. I heard the horn sound and knew it was him. I rushed downstairs where he stood , looking as handsome as always. A smile appeared on his face when he saw me. I went to him and he grabbed me and gave me a long hug. "How is my babygirl?" he kissed  my forehead and asked. "Oh she's doing great. How is the boyfriend doing?" I asked back. "Someone who has such a beautiful girlfriend. Wouldn't he do great?" I chuckled at his response.

We drove off to college and everyone went in awe when we entered the campus holding hands. Girls daggered me with long gazes of jealousy while boys were smirking. 

"First period?" He asked

"Calculus. Yours?"

"English" He made a pout while saying that and I giggled at his response.

"Babe I am gonna meet you at lunch, byee" I said and was turning to leave when he grabbed my arm. I turned my head with a questioning look and the next thing he did was not something I expected he would do.

He cupped my face and lightly placed a peck on my forehead. My cheeks had went red while he flashed me a cheeky smile and left but me? I was still standing there and feeling butterflies. I had never felt such things before. He was my first boyfriend and this was the first time ever I was feelings such strong rushes of affection and love.  Is this what they call the 'lovey-dovey romance'? 

While I was lost in his thoughts, someone gave me a real hard push from behind. "HEY WHAT THE HELL?" I screamed and turned around to see who it was and met with an angry Krittika's face.

"Uh-oh" I mentally said. I gulped down the water in my mouth and waited for what was coming for me. She was looking at me with a fierce expression as if waiting for my explaination. "Hey hey, I can explain" I pleaded. She narrowed her eyes at me. I convinced her to meet me at the canteen after her lectures to which she agreed. 

In the canteen

"What the hell is going on?" She almost screamed at me while our table received some glares from people around.

"Stop shouting krit, people are staring."

"What am I supposed to do. You are dating a guy which I had no idea about until this morning when I heard two girls talking about it. Dude seriously?"

"I am sorry pal. Everything happened so quick, I didn't get a chance to pass you the details." She rolled her eyes and said. "You care to tell me now?" I narrated everything to her and didn't realise that I was looking like a cherry with the red cheeks. 

"Bro, that's awesome. I mean, Nil? Not bad huh"

"I know right. Initially I thought he was an asshole but he ain't that bad" I said while smiling.

"Raima don't mind. Now that he is your boyfriend I can't say much but you know right that you still have to be careful? Everyone is not stupid. There's definitely something wrong about him."

I just nodded with what she said. Although a part of me didn't want to believe at what everyone says but a part of me also knew that what Krittika said was right. I have to be careful with him. I was scared if I had made the wrong choice. Thinking about all this, I got a message. I opened my phone and it was from Nil.

"I am waiting for you in the parking lot"

I grabbed my bag and went towards the lot where I saw him and got in his car.
"How was your day, babe?" He asked while looking at me intently.

"Um yeah, my day? Oh it was a pretty normal one. what about you?"

"Not really good but now that I can see you finally, its going great" He winked at me and I couldn't help but chuckle. He made me feel things nobody ever had but my mind was clouded by thoughts of who he really was. He started driving and maybe noticed that I was in a daze. "Babe?"

I came out of my thoughts and said, "Yes?"

"Are you okay?"

"Yeah yeah. I am fine" I passed him a smile and kinda also lied.

"You don't look like. What are you thinking?"

"Umm Nil, Can I ask you something?"

"Whether the rumours about me engaged in illegal activities are true or not, right?" I looked at him with widened eyes. What was he? Astrologer? How did he know? Feeling slightly ashamed, I nodded. He laughed and said, "No baby. My dad is a plain businessman. People are just jealous about my money so they make things up. Nothing of that sort"

Maybe he was right. I didn't find anything mischievous about him except the fact that he entered the girls washroom to confess to me that too, in a very intimidating way. I should chill a bit and have faith in God. If I made the wrong decision, the God will give me the right direction.