really

The teacher came and said "Good morning class" I got startled and realised what I was doing. I was searching for Nil.?? But why? Ohh god. Suddenly Krittika poked my arm and said "hey what are your doing? The teacher is looking at you! "

I got back to my senses and looked at the teacher who was already had a strong gaze on me with a frown on her face. "Miss Bajaj, care to explain why are you not paying attention when I am calling out your name?" She spoke. "I-- um -I" I stuttered. "Sorry maam, i just got zoned out a bit" I looked down while speaking with utter embarassment.
How could i tell her that I was searching for Nil. But whyyyyyy

Fuckkk Raima concentrate . Pushing past my thoughts I looked at my book trying to get what the teacher was saying. 

After 1 hour

"thank you class, i will take my leave now and please study well for your next month exams." The teacher said and left the class.

Woww I have almost nothing prepared for the exam. I really have to finish the portion in one month's time, with no distraction. i guess i need to take some leaves from the petrol pump in order to at least get an A+. 

I took my bag and began to head out of the class. Krittika bellowed from my behind "Hey Raima, wait for me".

I nodded waited for her outside. She came and we both were heading to the next class while in the corridoor she asked, "Hey why exactly the teacher told you that you were not paying attention?" 

Well she's my best friend I can of course tell her about this. Then I told Krittika the whole story about Nil and how he's being a pain in the ass. "OMG OMGGGG!!! Are you talking about Niladri Walia, son of business tycoon Adhiraj Walia, who also studies in this college?" She shrieked with joy. 

Oh God such a loud and shrill voice she has. "Oh God, Krittika stop shouting otherwise the whole college will  know" 

"I cant believe this" so excited she was.

"What?"

"That a millionaire is after you" She cupped her own cheeks and started day dreaming looking at the sky smiling. But suddenly her smile fades away and she looks down at the floor with a frown.

"What happened Krittika? why did your expressions change? Do you want that guy for yourself? " I teased her.

"Umm Raima do you like him?? Like really?" I was taken aback from her sudden question.

"I dont know. But why asking?"

"See Raima dont take me wrong but I have heard a lot of humors about him. I dont know whether these are true or not but I am worried about you" She says in a concerned tone

"Nothing new, I have heard them too" I said.

"So, whats going on in your head exactly?"

"See i wont lie pal. I find him very charming but I dont want to engage with a man who's a criminal but humors are not right everytime. Plus if he would have been a criminal, he would not be roaming freely in the college, would he?"

"You are right but being a friend i advise you to not take the risk. I am worried about you" She advises.

I have no idea what to do now.

"We will discuss this later. lets get to the next class or else the lecturer wont let us in" I held her hands and started running towards the next class English.

Meanwhilee......

3rd person's POV

A young man wearing a formal suit was sitting in his room under the glamorous moonlight. Smoking a cigar he gazes at the moon. The man had a dark and creepy aura around him which was somehow inevitable.