Do I?

Nil's POV

The class ended. Rehaan stuffed all the books in his backpack. He said something to Raima and went outside the room. Yess this is my chance, I went outside and followed him. Through the corridors he took a right , i went upto the wall and peeked to the direction he was going. he went to the locker room, stuffed his books in his respective looker and took a right again which led to the bathroom. I picked up my pace and went inside the bathroom and locked the dorr

He was in one of the toilets, I waited for him to come out.

As soon as he came out, I pulled his collar and rammed his body upto the wall. He shrieked in pain.

"Hey are you insane. What do you want?" he screamed

"Stay away from my girl"

"Your girl? What are you talking about "

"The girl you sat with, idiot"

"Oh raima?"

"Dont take her name with your mouth you bastard!! Stay away from her, faaar away or else you dont know what's coming for you " I said in a scary tone

"Oh shut Up you Nil. You think I am scared of you, huh?? NEVER. Show your stupid wrath and your father's power to other fellow students not to me. And why do you think I will stay away from her?"

I clenched my jaw. This lad is testing my patience. He dares to speak so much. If I would have been met him outside college, i would have killed him by now. Still I managed to stay quiet.

"Because she's mine, idiot"

"What do you mean she's yours??" He asked with eyebrow raising up.

"Are you that dumb, boy. She's mine because I love her, I fuckkkin love her and she loves me too. Understood?This is just the warning. The next time you come near her, you are just a dead piece of meat"

I screamed in his ears . He had a shocked expression on his face after listening what i said.

I left his collar and went out. This dude , he had the guts to talk to my girl. How dare he??!! Next time he pulls a stunt like that, I will make sure he never sees his next morning. God he made me so furious.

But all my rage melted when I saw my beauty walking out of the class in the corridor with books in her hands. She was looking down while walking.

 She looked at me for a second but removed her gaze and continued going to her class

She looked at me for a second but removed her gaze and continued going to her class. How much I craved to pick her up in my arms and stay like that forever. Oh girl, your single glance makes me crazy. How will i stay away from you sweetheart, huh?

Rehaan's POV

After those words left that bully's mouth. I somehow felt a stinging pain in my heart. After meeting Raima I thought she was a fine and sweet girl. That Nil, such a bully and a playboy, sleeps with multiple women, consumes drug. How can Raima like a boy like him? Such a contrast between the two.

But wait, why am I feeling tensed for her? How sweet she was, such an angel and not rude and mean like other girls, so sweet. Ugghh what's happening. I certainly dont like her or Do I?

Do I??

Naah cant happen. I know her just for an hour. Maybe Raima is not what she looks like. I dont want to engage with Nil, I guess I need to make distance with the girl but I thought we could be good friends. I guess not any chance anymore. I sighed and went outside the bathroom.

But seriosly, Do I really like her? Do I?

Hiii Guyyzzz. Thankss for reading my book. Short chapter but I will keep updating. Thankss once again, Love you people