I SAW HER

Hello   everyone! This is my first ever book. I hope u people like it. Please support    

𝙲𝙰𝚂𝚃𝙸𝙽𝙶

RAIMA - a young girl of 18. Her parents died long ago in a car accident when she was all alone in this cruel world. Yes although she has some darling friends. She's bold and not scared of anyone. For her the most important thing is being right or ethical. If something's wrong she have huge guts to fight it even if she has to die.   

NIL - An evil hearted boy, a playboy who never listens to anyone, everyone fears him in the college. He is an orphan as well .He also studies in St. Mary's. But nobody knows his dark secret.  He has that everything that Raima hates. He gets what he wants. He doesn't accept defeat. He is heartless, merciless and kills people without thinking twice.

MAX - Nil' s best friend and his right hand in his "business".

NIKKI - also study in st. Mary's and has a huge crush on Nil. She 

KRITTIKA  - Raima's best friend..

Raima's  POV

Hi am Raima. Today is my first day at St. Mary's. My parents have left me a long time ago. I live alone in a rented house and work part time as a worker in a petrol pump.

After having breakfast I left the home and took my scooter to college.
I reached

I entered the college with much confidence.

I was waiting in the college canteen for my best friend. Suddenly I got a call.

I picked up and said, "Hey, Krittika. Yes, where are you? I am waiting in the college canteen for you. Ok, come soon" And I hung up.

After about 10 mins, Krittika appeared.

"Hey, I am so sorry, for making you wait. Actually I was stuck in traffic" She said that panting.

"Yeah, its alright. Now lets go or we will be late" I said. Krittika nodded and we went towards the corridor. We passed the corridor and reached our class. While walking I could fell someone's strong gaze over me although I ignored.

Nil's  POV

I saw her... I saw her. Oh my God. She was breathtaking. Strong brown irresistable eyes, long brown hair and a body with perfect curves. I could not remove my eyes upon her. But as much as I know, I have never saw her before in this college. Most probably a fresher. But all I could say about her that she was a pure angel.
I think she noticed me. Of course she had to. I am the most wanted boy of the college.

She entered her classroom and sat on the 3rd row along with her friend. I had the same class as hers. So I went in and sat in the next bench just beside her.

The teacher came and start taking the class.

The teacher said, "So, students take out your books but first before we start, I would like to introduce a new student to all of you. So Miss Raima please stand up and tell everyone something about yourself."

She stood up nervously and started to speak.

Raima's POV

The teacher told me to introduce myself. I stood up and started to answer.

"Hello everyone, My name is Raima and I am from Punjab. Today is my first day. It's really nice to meet all of you. Thank you." I said and sat down. The teacher started teaching

Nil's  POV

She sat after introducing herself and sat. I kept looking at her with a smile on my face and full of admiration in my eyes
I could see her for my whole life. What a voice, even her voice is addictive. 

So miss angel's name is Raima. Such a beautiful name, just like her. But sweetheart do you know what I will call you?

Bella, my sweet Bella