He is watching you

I groan as my alarm goes on and on. I bang on it to shut it. Its 9:20 am. waittt fuckkk I am late for College, not again. Wait Today's a saturday....yasssss at last. I pulled out the duvets over me and went to the bathroom for the morning business. Taking a quick bath, wore a pair of white pjms and grey top.

I thought to give Krittika a text but there was already one from her

Text : Krittika

I will reaching your house in half an hour. Be ready with your books and a cup of coffee of c :)

I giggled reading it and went to the kitchen to follow her orders.

 I placed the saucer of milk above the burner to boil and grabbed a glass to whip the coffee. While I was busy in the kitchen, I didn't notice my phone vibrating on the sofa. I went to check my phone while waiting for the milk to boil. The screen again flashed implementing another message. I knew it was from Krittika.

I smiled and opened the message 

But

As I read the message my smile vanished, sweatbands formed on my forehead and a chills ran down my spine. 

The message wasnt from Krittika but by someone else. The same 'someone' who messaged me yesterday but his messages were creepier than yesterday.

Text : Unknown

Good morning sweetheart

Thanks for the beautiful view of yours I saw while you were taking a bathe

The white color suits you. Oh no such an idiot I am, all the colors suit you, my love.

Fuckkkkk He can watch me, he is definetely watching me. God what should I do? Is he stalking me? How does he know my address? Who is he? What does he want? Will he hurt me? Thousands of unanswered questions were rushing in my mind.

The first thing which came in my mind - I ran to the kitchen, switched off the gas and then to the living room closed all the curtains there, locked the main door and the balcony. Then ran to my room, closed all the curtains and locked myself inside. Scare, fear and panick - that's what came in my mind.

I sat on the bed trembling. The phone vibrated again, and accidentally it slipped from from my hand.

I picked up the phone with shaking hands and read what was written further.

Text : Shocked, aren't you?

But you think you can run away from me just like that by blocking me, huh?

Haha never darling. You were always mine. I will find you from any part of the world you hide. And at the end of the day you will be mine.

I'll kill anyone who comes in my way. Remember that

Well I wont disturb my love anymore since Krittika, your best friend is coming right? Study nicely, sweetheart. 

My eyes widened, hands and legs shaking with fear. He knows so much about me even about Krittika. Who is he? Superman or what?

Suddenly

the door bell rang. Fuckkkk. Is that him? Did he come to hurt or fetch me? Slowly I paced towards the door and opened it and peeked outside. I tiptoed through the corridor and passed through the living door towards the main door. "Who is that?" I bellowed.

"hey Raima its me, open the door" Rush of Relief came in me after I heard Krittika's voice. "Coming" I replied and opened the door for her.

"What took you so long to open the door" She asked getting in.

"Umm I was in the bathroom" I lied. Should I tell her? I know her nature, she will laugh it off after listening it. But if i don't, the fear will kill me inside.

"So ready?" She sat on the couch and took out her books.

"Umm yess"

"Let's start with forensic science". I nodded. She started blabbering all the notes of the chapter but I couldn't pay attention. Texts from the 'unknown' were still roaming in my mind. 

"So tell me what is criminal litigation?" She asked but I was in my own thought. "Raima? Heyy" She jerked me and I flinched.

"Huh? Did you say something?"

"Yes, I was asking you a question but you seem to be in your world"

"Uhh- umm - Actually - uhh" I didnt know what to say. She gave me a questioning link.

"What happened Raima? You look worried? Are you alright? Did someone hurt you? You can always tell me" She threw all the dagger questions at me at the same time. She's my bff of course she noticed my worried face. Maybe I should tell her.  "Umm actually I am getting some creepy messages from someone"

"What??! From whom? And you didnt tell me."

"I got few of them earlier but I didnt take it seriously but the messages from today were.." I paused thinking what to say.

"Were??" I took out my phone and showed the messages. Her face expression turned from normal to a shocked one.

"He is watching you"