Something different

After 1 + 1/2 hours of class

Soon my 2nd class ended.

"Hey Raima I am too hungry. Lets go to the canteen and grab something. What say? " Krittika asked with a grumpy stomach

Hey bhagwan kitni bhukkad hai. Abhi college aane se pehle hi toh kitna khaya tha.

"Okay fine" I said and we started towards the canteen.

As I entered the canteen I again saw that boy that weird boy. I ignored him again and sat down.

"Hey you go and order something of your wish. I will be sitting here" I told Krittika.

She replied with a okay and went to the counter.

I sat, put my bag beside and started checking my phone.

That boy was again staring at me.

But suddenly I could hear a hustle around in the canteen.

Some seniors were harassing a newbie

Senior 1 - Hey boy show us some moves. Cmon dance.

Senior 2 - yeah.. Or else u dont know what we can do.

Junior - sir sir pls let me go.. I will do anything.. But pls dont harass me in front of everyone.

The junior started crying and both the  seniors were enjoying and laughing heartedly..

I just got pissed off by the sight.

I walked upto there and standed in front of them.

They looked at me.

Senior 1 - "Hey beautiful want to enjoy with us... "He winked at me

"U better stop ragging or else I have to complain to the dean. Would you like that? " I replied back..

Senior 2 - "oh you wont do that doll face coz you have no idea what we can do... "He smirked at me

" I dont think so" I replied.

Suddenly both the seniors took the junior's collar and told him.

Senior 2 - Tell this madam that we are not ragging you.. In fact we are friends. Arent we?

The junior gulped and looked at me scared.

"See no need to be scared. I will help you from these bunch of crooks only if you cooperate with me and say everything to the dean" I told the junior trying to give him confidence.

Senior 2 - "See dude we have got someone here very Braveheart. But you know sweetheart, theres no use of that, coz we get what we want"

I took that junior's hand forcefully and took him to the dean's office. I pushed him inside and told everything to the dean. Those 2 dumb head seniors thought they could away from me like that but not happening. Haha...

The dean rustigated both the Seniors for nearly a month.

Junior - "Thank you maam thank you so much. How could I ever thank you"

"Its alright, its my pleasure. There's one way you can help me with"

"What maam, pls tell me"

"First of all, pls dont call me maam. Secondly pls help me with not getting scared from these bunch of crooks. Call someone you know here or directly to the dean. Staying quite and not opposing is actually supporting the crime. Galat kaam na kabhi karna na kabhi sehna... (Neither do wrong nor supress it) "

"Sure, thank you so much"
With that I walked away

Nil's POV

OH MY GOD.. She is so brave. I have never seen someone like her... She didnt even think once that those boys could harm her. She just went away . She such a perfect girl.  Such a tigress.  By now I was only mesmerized by her beauty and body but now I am mesmerized by her as well. Love you were saved by those boys but who will save you from me, huh?  I want her now.