Really?

smiling at me...

I froze for a moment. That area of the park was beautifully decorated with lights and candles. I mean why did he? Wasn't this just a date?

His eyes were fixated at me and I could sense a slight tinge of spark in them. He looked mesmerizing wearing the black suit with a bouquet in his hands. 

"Good evening beautiful. You look breathtaking" He said and I could see mischief in eyes while mine held curiosity and admiration. 

"G--o-od Ev-e-n-ing. I thought you said its a date" I asked him with raised eyebrows. "oh yes sweetheart this is a Date. Does it not look like?" 

He had put so much efforts just for this date. I was completely awestruck. Nobody would do so much just for a date, just for a mere girl. He must like me really There were lights, candles, lamps, tent, food, wine and what not. And him? He looked mesmerizing. I couldn't help but blush looking at him. "Like what you see, huh?" He questioned smirking while he caught me oogling at him. I removed my gaze in embarassment. He chuckled at my reaction.

"Please have a seat. m'lady" He gestured me to sit and I sat down. 

"So how are you?" he took his seat and started the conversation. 

"Very well, You?"

"I  such a beauty in front of my eyes. I am well as hell" . I chuckled at his comments while he was gawking at me like a lovesick puppy. We talked for almost an hour and he told me about his family business. His father was Mr Adhiraj Walia was the biggest business tycoon of the city and he was gonna take up on the throne in a few years. I also asked him about the rumours to which he simply said "those are my enemies. They just wanna defame me. Just because I have so much power and influence doesn't mean I am involved into drugs and trafficking." 

Probably he was right. Those were just rumours. How could a boy who's just 20 could involve in such heinous crimes. 

My phone was flashing in between indicating there were messages but I ignored them being in a good mood

 At a distance his men were standing. He asked me "Honey would you like to eat now?" He asked and I nodded. He signalled his men and they came up with lots of food trays and drinks and placed them one by one. Dude he really is very powerful. I was somehow shocked to see that all of them were my favourite dishes. How does he know?

"Please dig in" He said and we started eating the food. After we had dinner, I got up and said, "Nil thank you so much for today. What you did for me was incredibly amazing. I don't wanna spoil the mood but I need to tell you that it's pretty late and I have to leave now. Gotta wake up early tomorrow for college" With that I lifted my bag but he had other plans for Us.

"WAIT" He said. "I need to ask you something real important" he said and I stood there confused waiting for him to continue. He got up, came in front of me holding a rose. He was looking directly in my eyes and gave me the biggest shock.

He begun by saying "Hey Raima, I know you are a nice girl and we really don't know much about each other but you have no idea how much just these few hours mean to me. Since the day I saw you, I couldn't stop but think about you. You have been everywhere, in my mind, my soul, my body, my thoughts, my house, you roam around everywhere I go. I try to calm myself down when I see you but I just can't.  I know you think of me as a bad boy but all of them are rumours. I am just a bit aggressive and bold but I promise if you become mine, I will promise to become better for you. I will change all my bad habits and be the man you want me to be. Raima bajaj, I love you, will you be my girlfriend and hold my hands forever?"  He sat down on his one knee and lifted up the rose for me to take with so much hope in his eyes.

I was in tears by now. I was an orphan with no family. Nobody had gone so extents just for my love and this guy over here was...

How can I say no? Even if he's a bad boy but my love and care will change him. I never received the love I deserved but I think the Gods had finally realised it and sent somebody for me who will take care of me, protect me, support me and most importantly Love me. I accepted the rose and with a toothy grin I said 

"Yes, I will be your girlfriend". He jumped like a little kid and hugged me tightly. "Oh my love, thank you so much for giving me a chance " We giggled together while on the other hand my phone was continuously buzzing but I didn't pay attention since I was so busy being happy..

Rehaan's POV

It was already 7 pm and I was at the park gate. I was texting and calling her but she didn't respond. I thought about it the entire afternoon and came up with the conclusion that there's no point in avoiding her because I can't. Her innocence, kindness, generosity and mostly her pretty face, how can I resist her. Since she's not Nil's girlfriend, which I was very glad about, I can ask her out now.  If she gives me a chance, we would be so happy together.

What worries me is Nil. Once he gets to know that I asked Raima out, he will eat me up alive or who knows, even better KILL ME. But I am really not scared of him. I will fight him for her, she's precious, she needs to be protected from such creeps and fucktards and I will do it for her, she's worth it. 

I was waiting for her at the gate then I thought I should go in. I went inside and noticed lots of lights at some distance. I decided to go have a look. There were lights candles fragrance of freshly cooked aromatic food. I went nearer and got the biggest shock of my life. There was Nil and there was HER.

Raima?!

He was kneeling down on one knee and she was standing there. I couldn't hear what they were talking about but after sometime Nil stood up and they both hugged each other. 

What was she doing her with this scumbag. Are they on a date? 

Yeah what else? My subconscious mocked me. When the whole scene was clear in front of my eyes, My heart shattered in a hundred uneven pieces. How could she? Why did she? that also with a criminal - minded man. I didn't realise but my eyes had got slight watery. I left from there as soon as I could

Nil's POV

 She said YES She said YESSSS. She fuckinnn said YEsSS.. I was so happy. It was the best day of life. My lady love agreed to be mine. Even if you declined my offer, I had another ways to convince you.But Finally, I can have her all to myself. Oh baby, now you are mine, where will you escape? You didn't realise but you just hugged the most scariest nightmare of your life. You think I will change? NEVER. I will love you with all my might and kill all who try to come between us. I immediately called Max and told him how it went. Even he couldn't believe his ears..

"Dude you have to give me party now" He said 

"Definitely I will. You helped me so much but but didn't you say all this was waste huh?" I said with sarcasm.

"Oh that, that i joked. Which girl has the guts to reject you? Afterall you are The Niladri Walia"

That's right. I get What I want. Everything I want. Now I have my love and I won't let her go at any cost.

TO BE CONTINUED