Group Study📚✏

Flashback

IN THE CLASS

I wish she doesn't speak to me or else something very foolish will come out of my mouth. She was heading to her seat when her gaze fell upon me and..

___________

eyes locked and I couldn't help but actually gawk at her. She looked so bold yet so pure, how can she like someone like Nil. She narrowed her eyes looking at me and was slowly approaching me.

NO NO NO

I am in a complete mess right now, a mess of mixed emotions. If I talk to her, I will definetely say something 'out of the box' which will ruin everything. She stood in front of me. SHITT. Sweatbeads were forming on my forehead.

"Rehaan, are you alright?" She asked in the most soothing voice which made me more anxious

"Umm uhh -- um -- uh yess I am alright" I stuttered while speaking although managed to say the right words. "But why asking?" I asked

"No, you look you a bit upset from the morning. Therefore I came to check upon you" She really noticed me being upset!? Woaahh, I never expected her to even to look at me.

"No actually I am a bit stressed because the final exams are coming and I did not complete even half of the syllabus " I lied. Of course I had to. Obviously I cant tell her that I was behaving differently from the morning because of her influence over me and how desperately I am trying to ignore her but can't because I don't know myself.

"Ohh that's it? No need to worry, there's still 3 weeks left for finals. Me and my friend Krittika have decided to group study every alternate day, how about you join us? You will feel relieved plus the syllabus will complete "

"Ohh sure" I replied. She smiled and went back to her seat. I turned around and took a breath of relief. But waiiiiittt. What did I just do?? Did I just say yes that also to study with her? . Why did I say yes in the first place. Didn't I decide to stay away from her? I dont know what happens to me when she is with me but I guess I need to meet her on the weekend as I have said yes already. I am in so much trouble.