Yu Xiang immediately panicked and hugged her elder brother's strong lean waist firstly as she cried out faintly, "Don't go, don't go. It's soon the end of the year. Let us first allow the Old Ancestor to have a good year and put off the matter of acknowledging the ancestry in the coming year."

Yu Pin Yan did not answer. Kissing along her neck to her collarbone, he left several bright red marks on her. Yu Xiang moaned, her cheeks flushed uncontrollably while her eyes were dewy, like a kitten longing for its master's affectionate care.

Yu Pin Yan's eyes darkened profoundly. His large hand pushed her blouse aside and kneaded her smooth rounded shoulder. The breath puffed out of his nose was scorching with fiery heat. At this moment, Tao Hong walked in casually with a pot of tea and seeing the two entangling with no distinction between them, she shrieked out an 'ah' and fled.

Thanks to her professionalism, she did not smash the teapot.

Rolling over, Yu Pin Yan sat up and carefully gathered the collars of his younger sister's clothes. His thumbs scraped over her attractive cleavage and said gaspingly, "I just mentioned her wittiness and she becomes so stupid in a blink of an eye."

Yu Xiang collapsed on the bed with laughter at these words.

Liu Lu chased after Tao Hong and asked for the tea tray. She then knocked cautiously on the door and only entered after hearing the permission. After pouring the tea for the two masters, she took out an exquisite small medicinal bottle and reminded, "Young Miss, it's time for the massage."

Yu Xiang's legs need to be massaged once a day to keep the muscles active. As Tao Hong is strong, this is usually done by her but she was scared away this time and Liu Lu could only take her place but she did not expect the Marquis to take the medicinal bottle and said, "Let me do it. You retreat first."

Liu Lu stiffened and refused to leave, "Lord Marquis, Young Miss' pants need to be rolled up in order to massage her legs." So, it's improper to look.

Yu Pin Yan looked askance at her with a smile, "I used to massage Xiang'er legs until she was fourteen, don't I know that?"

Looking at the cold face and scorching eyes of the Marquis, Liu Lu then looked at her uncaring master and could only leave after she curtsied

The underground heating kept the room warm while two braziers were placed beside the bed, so the temperature was extremely pleasant like a warm spring day. Yu Xiang was wearing only a ruqun[1] and a smock. The white socks on her feet had long been taken off and ten small rounded pink toes were slightly curled up, appearing extremely adorable.

As she is completely numb below her kneecap, the pair of jade feet looks more delicately small compared to other people's and just a soft grip, they are actually not even half the size of a palm. Yu Pin Yan rubbed her fair in-step with one hand while the other kneaded her rounded toes and felt somewhat fond of them that he could not tear himself away. After he had kneaded enough, he placed her two little feet together and lowered his head to kiss each of her feet.

Yu Xiang was happy inwardly but her mouth wilfully refused to forgive and pretended to be angry, "If I can move my legs, I am sure to kick off your front tooth and see if you will tease me again!"

Yu Pin Yan laughed deeply, "This can also be called tease? It's still early."

Under Yu Xiang's ruqun was a pair of light yellow bloomers. The bottom of the bloomers were fastened into bowknots by the silk ribbons and looked very delicately cute. Yu Pin Yan undid the bows as he spoke and pushed the legs of the bloomers all the way up her crotch when his smile gradually faded while two clusters of flames that were amazingly bright seemingly ignited within his eyes.