Angry but also found it laughable that Old Madam said, "Lin Shi, don't take me for a fool. I would believe you don't have the guts but I nevertheless won't believe Yu Miao Qi does not have the guts. Would she have dogmatically barged into the post station to deliver medicine for the Crown Prince without the guts? Or break the Shen family's golden Buddha and glued it back causing the ruin of the Shen family? With no guts, could she steal Shen's life-saving money to sneak out looking for relatives by herself or bribed the mother and son of the Fang family to tarnish Si Yu's reputation? If she does not have the guts, could she have spread rumors to ruin Lord Shen's official career? Her guts are even more enormous than the sky!"

So bout with anger that Old Madam actually brought up many unknown past events which not only Yu Miao Qi could not lift up her head with her condemnation but even Yu Xiang widened her eyes to stare.

Although Yu Pin Yan only told her that her surname should be Shen, her parents are both dead and she only has one elder brother. However, she instantly connected all the clues into a tragic story of a broken family after integrating the crown's hairpin that Shen Yuan Qi previously gifted and Old Madam's tirade while the culprit of all this was precisely Yu Miao Qi.

Although she has little affection for the Shen family, she still has the blood of the Shen family flowing in her body. At the very least even an unrelated outsider would feel indignant too at the injustice of things that Yu Miao Qi had done.

She withdrew from her elder brother's arms, picked the tea cup at hand and smashed it at Yu Miao Qi like a furious lion, "Good for you Yu Miao Qi! You still said I snatched your venerated position and splendor, why didn't you tell you caused the death of both my parents? Why didn't you tell me that you almost ruined my Di elder brother's standing and reputation? You snake-hearted woman, how can you still have the face to live! They at least raised you for more than ten years!"

Yu Miao Qi had long expected her to be furious and quickly hid behind Lin Shi when she launched her attack. She was determined to resolve but realized she could say nothing in reply when she opened her mouth.

Yu Pin Yan embraced his younger sister hard. His large palm stroked along her back over and over again, trying to calm her down. Realizing she had made improper remarks, Old Madam hurriedly leaned over too and whispered, "Xiang'er, don't be angry. All is in the past. You still have this Old Ancestor, Elder Brother, also Elder Sister and a family that love you dearly. Don't be angry, it's all over."

Lin Shi hugged Yu Miao Qi and cried, "Please don't disparage Qi'er, at least give her a way out! Won't it do that I leave? I'll go back and pack my things now!" She has already resigned herself to her fate and only hopes that her daughter can stay safely in Marquis manor and eventually find a good home.

Yu Xiang originally had no feelings for the Shen couple and her indignation at their tragic death was not as intense as her anger of Shen Yuan Qi being vilified by the rumors. After she calmed down, she only felt sad for them.

"I'm fine." She patted her elder brother and smiled faintly at Old Madam then looked at Yu Miao Qi before she spoke word by word, "Don't ever tell me what I owe you in the future. What I owe you is merely riches and status but you owe the blood feud of a broken family. If you really want to talk about it, I ought to kill you to avenge my parents' death."

She took out a dagger from the hidden compartment in the armrest of her wheelchair and thrust it with force on the table, the muffled thud sound caused Lin Shi and Yu Miao Qi trembled in unison.

"But considering your surname is Yu too, I won't touch you. You stay away from me in the future. Where there is you there is no me and where there is me there will be no you, remember?" Her tone was gloomily cold.