"Remember. It's a pity as some of my jacarandas have just happened to bloom these past few days. From afar, they looked like trees covered with blue veils that vaguely resembled the drifting misty clouds, so marvelously beautiful." Yu Xiang felt her heart ache talking about this while her brows knitted tightly and could not be pulled apart.

"It is indeed beautiful. When I first saw it, I stood under the trees for a long time and even got intoxicated just looking at it." Yu Si Yu sighed then started to gloat, "Don't think about it anymore. Your jacarandas, cottonwoods, silk trees and begonias... all withered and died overnight. The leaves turned brown like having been burned by fire!"

"Who did it? Yu Miao Qi?" Yu Xiang's painful expression was violently replaced by a grimace.

Yu Si Yu hastily patted her shoulder to calm her down, "No, you mishear. Those trees were not burned, they withered on their own which was why I thought it was strange! Now the rumors are all over the manor, saying that Yu Miao Qi is the bane of others' existence and not blessed who has ruined your nice precious land."

Yu Xiang was taken aback for a moment before regaining her senses. She thought that this matter was somewhat mysterious but felt even sorrier for her flowers and trees.

In the main courtyard, Old Madam was also listening to Ma Momo's report about the matter of the flower trees withering overnight that her already unsightly facial expression was now like blotted with a layer of white paint while her trembling hand wrote, "Her body that's covered with ill-omened probably cannot be kept under control anymore."

Ma Momo nodded her head, "Exactly. Old Madam, what do you think we should do? The Marquis is now only suspended for self-reflection, but he won't be so fortunate next time."

"The Emperor just bestowed four training Momo which in actuality disallow me to drive her away. Well, find a family for her as soon as possible and choose one with the toughest destiny, so as not to cause disaster again and implicate my Marquis manor." Old Madam wrote those words quickly.

"Ai, Nubi will immediately send someone to inquire. The Capital is such a large area and perhaps not easy to find, how about Nubi entrust someone to go inquire outside the Capital?"

"It doesn't matter where, as long as she can be married off as soon as possible!" Old Madam put down her brush and kneaded her burning throat.

Ma Momo bowed in response then threw that several slips of paper into the brazier to have them burned. Just as she was done burning them, she heard a maid reporting outside the door that the three young misses and madam had come to pay their respects.

Old Madam waved her hand to get them to come in. Lin Shi and Yu Miao Qi both looked haggard with bluish-black around their eyes which showed that they had not slept the whole night. Yu Xiang followed closely behind. Her complexion was not much better than theirs, except for her tenderly moist lips that faintly emitted the richly flavored of peach which made others want to take a bite.

On the contrary, Yu Si Yu was glowing as she took the initiative to support the Old Ancestor up.

Sitting upright, Old Madam started writing, "The Ninth Princess is the one most poisoned. We will go to the Imperial Palace first today to apologize to the Emperor and the Empress. Yan'er is already waiting at the palace gate at this moment, so we will set out immediately."

Lin Shi's expression was spiritless but Yu Miao Qi was startled and asked in a sharp voice, "Why do I still have to go to the Imperial Palace to ask for forgiveness?" Has the matter actually gotten so big? Even the Emperor and Empress knew about it, then how will she marry anyone in the future?

Old Madam glanced at her with cold eyes and wrote, "The Ninth Princess is the Emperor and Empress' precious. The poisoned jujubes that you bought had harmed her, do you still think you can get rid of this matter easily and without a word? You are dreaming! Enter the Imperial Palace today, then go to the Crown Prince residence tomorrow and the day after tomorrow the Duke mansion ... you and Lin Shi must personally offer humble apologies to every household!"