Pinching her nose with her head turned away, Yu Si Yu could not bear to look straight at them but inwardly she envied the affections of Yu Pin Yan for Yu Xiang. Looking all over the Great Han, which elder brother would deliberately consult a doctor for his younger sister's dysmenorrhea? The fact that he could do so to such an extent shows that Elder Brother really loves Yu Xiang to the marrow of his bones. But that is also what Yu Xiang gets in exchange for a pair of her legs. She has long thought it through. She can envy but she will no longer be as unreconciled as before.

How could Yu Pin Yan willing to let her puke it out. Without much thought of filthiness, he immediately covered her small mouth with his hand and ordered, "Swallow it. If you throw it all out, Elder Brother will have you eat until you have eaten the sufficient quantity. Long lasting pain or short term pain, you choose it yourself."

Rather than prolong the agony, Yu Xiang swallowed the mouthful of strange mixed taste with tears in her eyes. Seeing her elder brother's hand reaching over again, she closed her eyes and bit it viciously. Not only did she bite the pill in her mouth, but even bitten the finger of her elder brother before pushing it out desperately with her tongue.

Yu Pin Yan wished he could push her down on the table and suck her frenziedly but he did not reveal the slightest hint of it on his face as he touched her cheek and praised her hoarsely, "Good, drink some honey water."

Only then did Yu Xiang realized that he had even prepared honey water which she hurriedly picked up and drank in big gulps, the spillage water-drops trickled down her delicate chin into her collar and eventually into her fully rounded white breasts.

The pupils of Yu Pin Yan's eyes vaguely dimmed a little. Once she finished the drink, he took out a handkerchief to wipe it off for her, along her chin to her neck and stayed a moment at her collarbone before withdrawing slowly.

If it was before, Yu Xiang would have just ignored it, but now Yu Pin Yan is like an extremely hungry beast that has long since lost interest in teasing its prey and is just waiting to devour it. He still knew to restrain and hold back silently as he would pull away in due time after teasing to a critical point but that so-called sibling relationship had been broken by Yu Miao Qi. When he looked at her, he did not hide nor conceal the scorching heat that could ignite her while his body even exuded the strong decadently seductive manly aura.

The tips of Yu Xiang's ears quietly tinted red with boiling hot temperature.

Yu Pin Yan leaned over all of a sudden and pinched her round lovely earlobe, then laughed in a low voice seemingly satisfied with the heat he felt on his fingers.

Yu Xiang was at her most susceptible now. Hearing his hoarse and sexy laughter, her lower abdomen contracted that she asked sharply, "Why are you laughing? Am I that laughable? My stomach hurts like a paring knife and you can still laugh it out, you are too callous!"

The accusation was simply unreasonable that Yu Si Yu turned her entire body away, pretending to seriously admire the lotus pond which was full of dead twigs and withered leaves outside the window.

Curbing his smiling expression immediately, Yu Pin Yan took Yu Xiang's frail little shoulders into his arms and spoke with a doting tone, "Divine Doctor Pu said you might be grumpy in the near future and it's indeed true. Okay, Elder Brother is not laughing anymore. Look at your little mouth, it can even hang several oil jars." As he said that, he reached out to pinch his younger sister's pouting lips.

Yu Xiang tilted her head to dodge him. Her big round eyes were dewy which she thought was fierce but in actuality, it was a coquettish glare. Yu Pin Yan felt his whole body tingling with numbness by her glare, he would have already taken her into his arms and bullied her if it was not for Yu Si Yu was still here.