"Pay all the silver, can your silver buy back my husband's life? Everything was fine while Miss Xiang'er was managing the household, but you insisted to replace the earnest village headman but picked someone with the habit of bullying the low and fawning the high who even called us invalids and freeloaders and wanted to throw us out. Without us invalids, the Old Marquis would have died long ago! You this ungrateful thing!" One of the peasant women suddenly pounced forward to clutch Yu Miao Qi's neck and even spat a mouthful of spit on her face. The deep-rooted hatred in her eyes was terrifying.

Yu Pin Yan and Old Madam did not stop them at all as they watched coldly. It was Zhong Shun's wife who still had some sense of rationale as she joined Lin Shi to pull them apart then kowtowed to ask for forgiveness.

"What's there to blame? By throttling her to death, you can save this Marquis from raising the hand." Yu Pin Yan spoke lightly.

Old Madam hinted at Wan Qiu, who immediately went into the inner room and took out a sandalwood box, in which there were twenty gold ingots neatly arranged. Wan Qiu handed them to Zhong Shun's wife and said, "This is from Old Madam, take it quickly to arrange the funeral."

Old Madam then asked for pen, paper and inkstone then personally wrote, "It's my Marquis Yongle manor that has let all of you down. I will definitely give you all an explanation today. For the time being, all of you should go back to arrange the funeral first. If there are elderly people in the family, my Marquis manor will oversee paying their last respects and it will also be my Marquis manor's responsibility to raise the children of those families. Keep this slip of paper. If my Marquis manor reneges, all of you just use it and go denounce us at the government official." After writing that, she took a contract deed from Ma Momo and spread it out in front of Lin Shi then silently mouthed the question, "Do you remember the military order you made?"

Lin Shi was dumbfounded with a face full of disbelief, "Mother, what do you wish to do?" It couldn't be what she thought, could it?

"Do what? Naturally divorcing you." Yu Pin Yan stood up and spoke coldly, "You have half a month to go apologize to all the families. After that, take Yu Miao Qi and get out."

Yu Miao Qi was also dumbfounded. She absolutely could not believe they were actually going to kick her out as well.

"Grandmother, Elder Brother, I'm the bloodline of Yu family! How can you drive me away? !" She questioned sharply. The muscles of her whole body were stretched so tensely from shock and panic that she almost turned into a stone statue.

"What is the bloodline of the Yu family? This Marquis does not acknowledge it. Clean up the mess you made and get out immediately. Except for Lin Shi's dowry, not a single cent is allowed to be taken away!" After saying that, he picked up Old Madam's handwritten note and carefully stamped his own private seal on it then cupped his hands and said, "The mishap is too serious, I have to enter the Imperial Palace to beg forgiveness from the Emperor. Grandmother, all aunts, I will go ahead first. If any of the aunts here have any difficulties in the future, just come to the door and ask for help. The door keeper will not dare to stop you."

Old Madam waved her hand tiredly. The few peasant women took the slip of paper and kowtowed to express their eternal indebtedness then took their leave one after another once he was far away.

Lin Shi was still crying bitterly, shouting out her husband's name repeatedly. Yu Miao Qi got up and casually wiped the spit on her face with the sleeve then pointed at the blue veins on her wrist as she spoke to Old Madam, "Grandmother, take a good look at this. This is the blood of the Yu family that is flowing inside. My father is Yu Junjie, who was once Marquis Yongle! I'm not someone of a different surname but my father's bloodline! Grandmother, how can you bear to let father's bloodline wander about in destitute outside?"