"Tell your patriarch that the Third Young Miss of Marquis Yongle manor has come to visit."

"Third Young Miss of Marquis Yongle manor?" The gatekeeper's face changed dramatically when he heard this and shut the door with a bang as he shouted, "You wait, I'll report to Lord Duke!"

The feud between Duke Jingguo mansion and the Marquis Yongle manor had long been edited into countless versions and circulated within the mansion with Yu Xiang as one of the most despicable and shameless characters among them. What good turn of events could her visit be? The gatekeeper quickly ran to the front hall to report and got a verse of 'not see' from the Duke that he came back to dismiss Liu Lu through the gap of the door.

"Young Miss, they refuse to meet you? What should we do?" Liu Lu frowned.

"It's just good that they refused." Yu Xiang covered her mouth and smiled. She opened the mahogany box next to her then took out a porcelain vase and weighed it in her hand.

"Young Miss, you can't be thinking ... " Liu Lu gulped as a sense of ominous premonition rose in her heart.

"Tao Hong, smash it to the door. There are still many more after this where you can continue to smash them all for me and don't need to feel bad on my behalf!" Yu Xiang threw the vase to the enthusiastic Tao Hong then patted the packed to the brim mahogany box.

"Young Miss, I'll really smash it then!" Tao Hong smiled like a flower. She likes this kind of rough work the most.

"Stop the nonsense, you will be rewarded one tael for every smash. Smash it for me." Yu Xiang wielded her horse whip.

Before her words faltered, Tao Hong had already forcefully smashed it over. The loud and clear shattering sound caused the passersby to stop and watch one after another. When they realized that the troublemaker was Yu Xiang, they hastily retreated seven to eight meters away to avoid being involved.

Liu Lu covered her face, wishing she could pass out at once yet she had no choice but bracing herself and grabbed a pozi who was stomping a shoulder-pole as a display of strength while ordering in a low voice, "Quickly go to the Dragon Scale Guard Bureau and get the Marquis. Tell him that Young Miss is causing trouble again and will probably fight with Duke Jingguo mansion today!"

"Just fight then, what are you afraid of?" The pozi lowered her eyes.

"Are you muddle-headed? There are all sorts of people here. If Young Miss is hurt accidentally, we will all be waiting to be killed by the Marquis!" Liu Lu pinched her arm hard.

The pozi turned pale with fright that she carried the pole and went to the Dragon Scale Guard Bureau.

At the same time, Tao Hong had smashed five to six vases and a copper stove in a row, leaving the door of Duke Jingguo mansion with pockmarks and peeled off paint. As Duke Jingguo could not get entangled with a broken-leg little girl, he could only hide behind the door and listen to the commotion with the hope that they would quickly leave after finishing with the smashing.

After a few boxes of porcelain were smashed all over, there was no place to walk in front of the Duke Jingguo mansion.Yu Xiang had covered her face with a handkerchief to avoid being scratched by the fragments and only shouted in a clear loud voice once she saw Tao Hong shook her head at her, "Chang Ya Fu, do listen carefully. You yourself have behaved improper and unrestrained yet still framed it on me after withdrawing from the marriage. What's wrong with you to just easily take off your clothes and stick out your butt? The red mole on your left breast is almost stabbing my eyes blind! As I've the propriety of diction today, I will not expose your unsavory past which you should take for what it's worth and don't try trampling me as a stepping stone. While the betrothal gifts that you've returned have all been smashed by me to avoid dirtying up the space in my Marquis Yongle manor!" Once the words faltered, she waved her sleeve towards the group of servants, "Let's go."