Obviously pleased by her, Yu Pin Yan kissed her forehead with a soft chuckle that his mouth was filled with the fragrance of lotus. He then dabbed a little rouge and gently applied it on her cheeks.

His movement was skillful as he touched her up exquisitely which was clear it was not once nor twice that he had groomed his younger sister. After applying the blush, he picked a light pink lip rouge and slowly tint his younger sister's soft lips. Once completed, there was still a little left on his fingertips that he was about to wipe away with a handkerchief when Yu Xiang took it into her mouth first. Using her small tongue, she licked off the sweet lip rouge that was made from the peach blossom petals and beeswax with her feline-like eyes squinted as she savored the aftertaste.

A cluster of flames rushed along the fingertip towards his lower abdomen as wisps of intense glints burst out of Yu Pin Yan's pitch-dark eyes which disappeared rapidly while his Adam's apple bobbed up and down. Were it not for being unclarified yet, he would have swallowed the little girl whole.

Facepalmed, Liu Lu turned her head away as she could not bear to look anymore. Inwardly, she muttered that no wonder the Marquis' desire was aroused, merely because her master was too alluring!

Once Yu Xiang had finished eating the lip rouge, she opened the dressing box with a grin and voiced out mindlessly, "Elder Brother, help me pick a flower inlay."

Only after licking away the saliva left by his younger sister before Yu Pin Yan bent over to pick a head ornament.

Yu Xiang used as much as two hours to dress up and only found Lin Shi and Yu Miao Qi waiting in front of the carriage when she reached the door. Lin Shi originally planned to hold a grand banquet to introduce her daughter to the various family's matriarchs and noble ladies but was overruled by Old Madam. So, she had no choice but to brazenly clung on Yu Xiang in order to let her daughter gain a foothold in the Capital.

Without socializing, her daughter's way out would be hopeless hence she had no choice.

Yu Xiang did not say anything but merely refused to share the same carriage with Yu Miao Qi. Once they arrived at Fan mansion in two carriages, Lin Shi went to catch up with Madam Fan while Yu Miao Qi and Yu Xiang were led to the back garden by the servants to play with the noble ladies who attended the banquet.

Seeing Yu Xiang, the noble ladies parted an aisle like the tidal wave allowing her to go straight forward. There were emotions such as fear, scrupulousness and wariness on their faces. Fan Jiao Jiao was long annoyed with people who kept coming up to seek connections with her, so she eagerly rushed to greet once she saw her best friend.

"I heard you got smashed by a rotten egg?" This was also an outspoken one.

"Yeah, my head was full of egg yolk and egg white which was so disgusting." Yu Xiang stroked the hair on her temple.

"Zhou Shi is still imprisoned. The Emperor retracted the imperial decree and exiled all thirteen members of her family. They will leave the Capital soon. My elder brother's subordinates are in charge of this escort. Do you want me to help you take care of them?"

"Jiao Jiao really knows me best!" Yu Xiang wrapped her arms around her friend's sturdy waist and rocked her.

Fan Jiao Jiao's face was sinisterly red as she purposely laughed aloud with bravado. Few noble ladies dared to approach them due to their notorious reputation, so no one heard these words except Yu Miao Qi. It was already hard enough to have the whole family sent into exile and if the soldiers were to make things difficult on the way, not knowing if they would make it to the place of exile alive. With this in mind, Yu Miao Qi had a deeper understanding of Yu Xiang's viciousness. She had to admit that the more she got to know Yu Xiang, the more fear she felt.