The Crown Prince waved his hand with a faint smile.

Coming out from behind the antique rack, Yu Xiang asked Tao Hong and Liu Lu to push her to the most crowded part of the shop where the mercury mirror was to see if the mirror surface was smooth. Soon after she left, a half-smirking face peeked out from behind another antique rack. It was actually Yu Miao Qi who had been hiding for an unknown amount of time.

His Highness Crown Prince ... she ruminated these four words silently. Tidying the hair around her cheeks and smoothening the folds of her lapels and skirt, she pretended to walk casually towards where the Crown Prince was hiding.

Dressed in a dark-patterned brocade robe and his black hair tied back with a white jade hairpin, the tall and upright figure of the Crown Prince stood amidst the bright golden halo, appearing handsome and imposing.

Yu Miao Qi's heart quivered violently and immediately retracted her obsessive gaze. Stretching out her onion-white fingertips, she fondled the porcelain vase with an elegant smile on her face appearing tranquilly moving.

Hearing the footsteps, the Crown Prince raised his eyes to look and realizing the other party was only a feeble woman, he did not open his mouth to reprimand. He picked up a palm-sized bronze furnace to identify the authenticity against the sunlight.

"What era of bronze-ware do you say this is? Is it genuine or fake?" He asked the little eunuch beside him.

"Your, Gongzi[2], nucai[3]'s knowledge is shallow and honestly can't distinguish it." The little eunuch shook his head bitterly then pointed upstairs and said, "Why don't nucai call the shopkeeper to help you appraise?"

"He naturally wishes to see this bronze furnace sold off, how can the mixture of truth and falsehood from his mouth be trusted?" The Crown Prince chuckled.

The little eunuch flattered, "Even if he lies to anyone, he will not dare deceive such a personage like Gongzi! Wait a moment, this nucai will go get someone."

Seeing that his master did not stop him, the little eunuch lifted his foot to leave yet a clear and gentle voice resounded, "This bronze furnace is a genuine article which is also an imperial item used during the Great Xia period. If Gongzi is interested, the price should be around five thousand taels."

The Crown Prince raised his eyebrows and looked at the beautiful girl who walked unhurriedly over with an expression of willingness to hear its details.

The Shen family originally made their fortune as a tomb raider and their ancestors had been dealing with burial objects for generations. When it comes to appreciating antiques, Yu Miao Qi can be called a master and has almost never made a mistake. Stepping forward leisurely, she spontaneously took the bronze furnace from the Crown Prince's hand then pointed to the grains on it and slowly explained and quoted scriptures of the past till present. Her calm demeanor and erudite knowledge attracted the Crown Prince to look at her frequently with undisguised admiration in his eyes.

After discerning the bronze furnace, the Crown Prince was completely convinced and picked up a pair of ancient paintings to admire with Yu Miao Qi where both of them whispered and laughed in a very cordial atmosphere.

On the side, Yu Xiang had already arrived at the mercury mirror and using her horse whip, she pushed aside several noble ladies who were acting coquettishly and occupying the most central position in front of the mirror. As her actions were really rude and unreasonable, the few noble ladies glared at her and wanted to open their mouths to chastise but were hastily pulled away by others with whispers to dissuade them, "Forget it, don't argue with her. She could even condemn her future sister-in-law to hang herself by the noose that she broke off the engagement of her own accord, are you her match? If she (YX) can't win the argument, she will raise her hand and whip you a few times that you don't even have a place to cry. No matter who's right or wrong, All Commander Yu will only protect her! So, just forget it and stay away from her!"