There's no doubt this is a beauty trap that the Chang family's mother and daughter thought up in this half a month. What sneaky tricks have the All Commander Yu Pin Yan not seen before? Intoxicating him will not work while drugging will be equivalent to seeking death, so there might still be some hope with blatant seduction.

He is a hot-blooded young man with neither concubine nor chambermaid around him and barely visits any houses of ill-repute. After restraining for twenty-one-two years, who can resist this kind of temptation after unexpectedly catching sight of such a perfect nude female who he has a long-standing engagement with and a girl whom he adored when he was young?

There is no reason why Yu Pin Yan can't devour her as long as he is still a man and once he takes the bite, he will have to acknowledge this marriage contract even if he does not want to accept it.

However, there are always disparities between illusion and reality. Seeing not a slightest movement from Yu Pin Yan after enduring the shame of hugging him for a long while, Chang Ya Fu could only look up but saw his narrow eyes that were full of ridicule and contempt while the corners of his mouth riled up with disdain as if he was admiring a clown.

This extreme surge of humiliation that she felt transformed into resentment that Chang Ya Fu simply untied the straps on her neck and tore off the last piece of cover-up before boldly reaching her hand down to probe the man's crotch. She did not believe Yu Pin Yan could still hold back after she had gone this far.

Yu Pin Yan finally moved but instead of embracing and rolling on the bed with Chang Ya Fu, he grabbed her wrist and sneered in a low voice, "Chang Ya Fu, you've truly opened this Marquis' point of view. Not mentioning stripping your clothes to entice but even if you spread your legs voluntarily to beg for pleasure, this Marquis still does not want you."

Dumbfounded, Chang Ya Fu did not know how to react momentarily.

Outside the door, Madam Jingguo led Old Madam, Yu Xiang as well as others and hurriedly rushed in, simply to let the Yu family see with their own eyes the sins they had committed so that the marriage of these two children could be settled in an honorable manner.

Hearing footsteps, Yu Pin Yan reached out to shove and pushed Chang Ya Fu away but who knew, as if suddenly out of her mind, she jumped on him clasping her arms tightly over his neck and wounding her legs around his waist that he simply was unable to tear her off.

When the door crashed open, the inner room's screen was ripped off due to premeditation and everyone's line of vision immediately focused on the two entangled figures. Madam Jingguo and her eldest Di[1] daughter pretended to cry out in surprise then turned around to firmly close and lock the door preventing everyone inside the room from leaving with the stance of settling the accounts after autumn[2].

Old Madam was so angry that she could not utter a word out while the hand holding the walking stick shook. Lin Shi and Yu Miao Qi hastily stepped forward to support her, lest she pass out from this blow but the lowering eyelids of Yu Miao Qi obscured the gloating look in her eyes.

This Chang Ya Fu is also ruthless. In order to trap Yu Pin Yan, she is actually willing to use herself as the bait. Now that he has already seen everything that should and should not be seen, for the sake of both families' reputation, Yu Pin Yan will have to shoulder this blame no matter how unwilling he is.

As all the maidservants and pozi had been dismissed by Madam Jingguo, Yu Xiang looked at Yu Miao Qi with an extremely gloomy expression and ordered, "Push me over there." Yu Miao Qi was stunned and immediately released the hold of Old Madam to push her over, wanting to see what she actually wished to do.

Yu Pin Yan is still trying to tear Chang Ya Fu off but it's futile as Chang Ya Fu's chest is bare, wouldn't she be completely seen by others if she was to be pulled away? So, in order to save the last bit of her prestige, she is determined not to come down. Their struggles utterly messed up Yu Pin Yan's neat clothes which unexpectedly looked like they were having an affair.