Min Song and Min Zhi could not hold her back while the Ninth Princess tried to stand in front of her good friend but was brushed aside. Yu Xiang successively lashed out several whips and this time, she was not gracious anymore as every whip was greeted by Min Lan's face.

How could Min Lan still have the intention to strangle anyone, she hastily covered her head and dodged.

The scene was somewhat out of control for a while. Consort Xu was about to step forward to stop them when Yu Xiang halted first and sneered, "The imperial physician is still diagnosing inside. What intention are you harboring by kicking up this ruckus? Are you trying to disturb the imperial physician? If you have something to say, say it properly and don't get physical?"

In terms of getting physical, who could be more physical than her? Even with her legs broken, Yu Xiang is an existence that cannot be messed with. After Min Lan had calmed down, she rubbed her bruised arms and whispered accusingly, "Don't pretend Yu Xiang. If it wasn't for the poisonous potted plant that you sent over, how would my sister bleed non-stop?"

"Where was it bleeding?" Yu Xiang asked calmly. With her elder brother's protection, she is not afraid at all.

"Nosebleed. She has been bleeding for several hours with rolling headaches while still holding to your potted plant and refusing to let it go." The Ninth Princess was about to burst into tears as this was the first time she saw such a terrible sight.

Yu Xiang was silent for a moment before she spoke slowly again, "I have been growing that potted plant for more than three years. Although it has a peculiar smell, it is only to repel mosquitoes. If it is poisonous, hundreds of people in Yu manor would have died. Furthermore, why would I want to harm the Crown Princess? What gain is there for me?"

Min Lan snickered immediately, "No gain? Your gain is huge. You have long coveted the Crown Princess' s position of my Elder Sister. Won't you be able to take her place after getting rid of her?"

Contemptuousness revealed in Yu Xiang's eyes, "I'm a disabled person. Not mentioning becoming the Crown Princess, no ordinary family would be willing to even marry me. The Capital is filled with noble ladies standing in rows for selection while the Emperor and the Crown Prince will absolutely not pick me, for which I myself acknowledge. So, don't judge me with what you have in your own mind, my heart is not as lofty as yours!"

These words were too reasonable to refute and the last sentence was the most embarrassing as it simply hit the mark.

Inside the room, the Crown Princess' moans suddenly stopped and not knowing if it had affected her heartstring. Everyone glanced at Min Lan successively with eyes filled with profound meaning. Face flushed, Min Lan pointed at Yu Xiang with trembling fingers while her lips quivered without uttering a sound. Moreover, the Crown Prince and Yu Pin Yan were standing just three meters away at some point, looking askance at them with cold and stern countenance.

"Your Elder Sister is severely ill inside the room yet you outrageously make a scene outside? Get out of here!"

The usually gentle and refined Crown Prince's face sank abruptly and was truly terrifying. Eyes brimming with tears and looking like 'an infatuated woman meeting a heartless man', Min Lan looked up at the Crown Prince's handsome face and whispered pitifully, "Your Highness, why are you treating me like this..."

As the scene was too tragic to look at, Yu Xiang turned her face away while the eyes of the several side consorts revealed contempt. Min Song and Min Zhi felt extremely embarrassed that they wanted to bury their heads in their arms.

The Crown Princess suddenly screamed inside the room in which her high voice filled with intense fear that terrified everyone. Yu Pin Yan hurriedly bent down to press his younger sister's cheek into his bosom and gently patted her back as he comforted, "Don't be afraid, Xiang'er. Elder Brother is here and won't let anyone hurt you." He then kept her earlobe in his mouth and emphasized in a low voice, "Not even the Emperor himself."