"One can get married after jiji, so it naturally must be after that." Yu Pin Yan smiled meaningfully.

Shen Yuan Qi knitted his brows in deep thought.

**********

Yu Miao Qi was cast aside in the side hall by the Ninth Princess and because she was Marquis Yongle manor's Di daughter, the three younger sisters of the Crown Princess treated her very kindly. The atmosphere was harmoniously pleasant as the young girls all gathered together talking about dressing up, rouge and powder as well as some domestic trivialities..

The maiden family of the Crown Princess is the Min family in Canshui that on the whole had produced four Imperial Teachers. What's more, the paternal grandfather of the Crown Princess has personally taught the reigning Emperor and the Crown Prince. Although he has now resigned while the Crown Princess' father is merely a second-ranked Bachelor of the Imperial Academy[2], the Min family's standing is very objective.

Consequently, the three girls of the Min family are gracefully kind and compelling dignified, particularly the prettiest youngest one who vaguely claims herself as the host while she attends and manages both the guests as well as the servants fittingly well.

Looking coldly, Yu Miao Qi has already perceived the other party's thoughts; this is intending to succeed the last wish of the Crown Princess of becoming the Crown Prince's second wife? Truly beyond stupid! The Crown Princess has already given birth to a pair of imperial offspring, would she not consider her own children? She will definitely coax her younger sister to take the sterilization drug before she dies then let the other party raise her children for her willingly.

Disaster is imminent, yet these few are still complacently dreaming!

Hanging her head low and taking a sip of hot tea, Yu Miao Qi smiled smugly. No matter if the Crown Princess has such thoughts, once this matter is exposed indirectly then these sisters will dispute hotly amongst themselves. Besides the Min sisters, who else is more suitable to be the Crown Prince's Zhengfei[3] in this Great Han? Naturally, it's the younger sister of the All Commander Yu, who was the study companion of the Crown Prince and an important official of the Emperor. It will be absolutely impossible without roping Yu Pin Yan in, if the Crown Prince wants to ascend the throne successfully.

Yu Miao Qi was so absorbed in her thoughts when a dark-skinned solidly built and broad-shouldered girl stepped into the side hall, looking around.

The three sisters of Min family hastily greeted her with a smile, "Jiao Jiao is here, come have a seat."

Such a sturdy and heroic person with strong features, if she was not dressed in women's clothing, one would have almost thought whose family's son she belongs to, yet she has assumed such a girly name as Jiao Jiao. Yu Miao Qi hung her head to cover a wry smile with the handkerchief while the corner of her eyes caught glimpses of many noble ladies who were like herself suppressing their smiles with mocking eyes.

The three sisters of Min family; the oldest is Min Song, the second is Min Zhi and the youngest is Min Lan. As the Crown Princess is ill, they were entrusted to greet the womenfolk of other families. There aren't any traces of contempt even though the oldest and second sister are not very close to Fan Jiao Jiao, contrary it is Min Lan whose smile appeared utterly stiff that her manner of gestures had dispelled all the dignified aura she possessed and even lost her former graceful poise.

Fan Jiao Jiao is a straightforward person and when she saw Min Lan, her face sank immediately and spontaneously picked a stool to sit down before she asked, "Where are the Ninth Princess and Xiang'er? Why haven't I seen them?"

Ordering someone to serve tea, Min Song replied warmly, "After meeting sister Crown Princess, they had gone to play by themselves and not knowing which corner they are hiding at this moment. Don't worry, they will naturally come back when the banquet starts."