'Kacha' - a sound of fabric tearing echoed, the handkerchief she was twisting in her hand was ripped into two pieces and fell to the ground.

A flash of light flickered through Yu Si Yu's eyes. She seamlessly took the scissors and turned to reassure her, "Good Younger Sister, it's good that you have a good heart. I'd rather seek justice on my own. You are no match for her."

"Does Elder Sister know who it is? Is it really..." Yu Miao Qi seemed startled and pointed towards the south courtyard.

"If it is not her, who else could it be? Could it be Grandmother? You have to be careful too after I leave. She is very treacherous and vicious." Yu Si Yu advised with good intention. She immediately ordered the maidservant to send Yu Miao Qi back and changed her jacket. She tidied her disorderly hair and headed towards the south courtyard with the scissors hidden under her sleeves.

When Qiu Shi saw the murderous intent in her eyes, she returned to the room and discovered a pair of scissors had gone missing from the sewing box, and darted towards the shorter route to provide a warning.

Yu Si Yu strode into the courtyard with pent-up anger and saw a group of pozis[1] and maidservants with wooden boards used for punishment in their hands staring at her. Her legs immediately went soft. She held onto her imposing manner and slowly walked into the room step by step. Yet, she saw Yu Xiang lying on the couch eating melon seeds and her dark, shiny eyes drifted over revealing 30% pity and 70% sharpness in her gaze.

Qiu Shi knelt at her feet and surreptitiously shrank into a corner.

"Great ... It's you, the old dog again! Do you think Yu Xiang is someone who is easy to handle? She is someone who wouldn't even spit out your bones[2]. She will kill you the instant you know about her nefarious secrets and no longer useful!" What else was there that Yu Si Yu didn't understand? Her face scrunched up as she yelled at Qiu Shi and how she wished that she could swallow her alive.

"Enough. Qiu Shi is a loyal person who knows how to protect her master, but it is merely because you don't appreciate it." Yu Xiang straightened up and leisurely patted the melon shells off her skirt and sighed, "Discard the scissors in your sleeves, or I will have them break your arms. Do you believe my words or not?"

As soon as the words were spoken, Tao Hong forcefully hit the board she was holding in her hand against the ground, the remaining people looked over at her like 'devils and monsters' viciously[3].

Yu Si Yu's fingers trembled and the scissors in her hand were thrown to the ground, the sharp point of the blade almost pierced her foot, causing her to immediately break out in cold sweat.

Yu Xiang leaned over with a lazy smile on her face and spoke slowly, "Tell me, what nefarious secrets does Qiu Shi know about me that makes me want to kill her?"

"You...You have caused harm to your family member and ruined my reputation! You are selfish, cruel and vicious! You are not even human!" Yu Si Yu was a bit guilty at first, but gradually straightened her back and shouted.

"Speak with more detail. How do I frame my family member and ruin your reputation?" Yu Xiang placed one elbow on the soft pillow and gently held her cheek. Her big eyes twinkled as if she was very eager to learn.

Yu Si Yu was quite flustered at the sight of her brilliant gaze. She secretly swallowed a mouthful of saliva and then complained, "Did you send the old dog to steal my Dudou in Fang Zhi Chen's hand? The reason why the Fang family's mother and son went to the capital to cause trouble was also on your orders, right? You gave them travelling allowance and rent for the courtyard, didn't you? You've really gone great lengths to hurt me!"