The Crown Prince stretched out his hand and really couldn't decide which one to hold first. The big stone that was hanging high in his heart suddenly fell to the ground making him dizzy.

However, at this moment, countless tiny halos rendered open, enveloping the entire Baiyun temple in a multicoloured divine light. Several Dragon Scale guards pointed to a nearby mountain surrounded by a circular rainbow and shouted, "The Taoist ray is shining everywhere and the Heavens have shown an auspicious sign. This is the chosen one descending!"

Everyone looked up and was mesmerized by this wonderful sight of nature and the words "the Taoist rays illuminate everywhere' echoed in their minds. Song Momo snapped out of her trance and hurriedly knelt down carefully with the children in her arms. She shouted, "Thank you, Taoist Ancestor, for blessing Your highness and two imperial grandsons. Thank you Taoist Ancestor!"

When she said those words to encourage the Crown Princess, her heart was also racing at the same time. However, currently, she was enraptured to see these glorious and splendid Taoist rays that she almost cried. These two children were spiritual children blessed by the Taoist Ancestor, and they would surely be extraordinary in the future!

The Crown Prince bent down and took the child. He slowly walked out of the eaves to let them completely bathe in the Taoist rays. With the baptism of the divine light, all calamities would finally be far away from them.

The Dragon Scale Guards knelt down one after another and shouted words, such as 'Congratulations to the Crown Prince, the heavens have shown an auspicious sign'.

The so-called Taoist rays were nothing more than a circular rainbow formed by the refraction and diffuse reflection of light from clouds and mist. However, in the eyes of the ignorant ancient people, this was indeed a miracle.

In the delivery room, the midwife lifted open the window to reveal a tiny gap and supported the Crown Princess up to let her admire the once-in-a-century spectacle. She whispered, "Your highness, the luminescence from the Taoist rays dispersing the evils. Now the person behind the crime would be hopping and wringing his wrist. You can sleep in peace now."

The Crown Princess laughed heartily and closed her eyes and went to sleep. Although the pain on her lower body was as if she was being torn apart, it was the sweetest sleep she had ever had since she became pregnant. With the blessing of Taoist Ancestor, she was finally safe.

After the news was reported back to the capital, the Emperor was overjoyed. He issued several urgent edicts ordering the Crown Prince to quickly escort the Crown Princess and his two imperial grandchildren back. With how happy he was, it was equivalent to his hatred for the persons behind the scenes. He secretly ordered Yu Pin Yan to investigate this matter thoroughly, and he would rather kill the wrong person than letting them let them off. Yu Pin Yan then used the opportunity to report his suspicion that Shen Miao Qi had blood connection to the Marquis manor. As expected, the Emperor didn't care and said that he could take her away if she was cleared of suspicion and he would pretend he didn't know anything.

Yu Pin Yan gladly accepted the orders.

When the Crown Princess woke up, the ban on Baiyun Temple was still not lifted yet and everyone inside Baiyun temple was detained in the courtyard for investigations. Since the Emperor issued an urgent imperial edict, the Crown Prince prepared a comfortable and warm carriage, and ordered the coachman to slowly ride back to the capital.

When the Crown Princess left, she did not forget to bring Old Madam Yu back with her. She even ordered Song Momo to personally send her to the door of the Marquis manor.

Two shichen (4 hours) had passed and Song Momo was still very emotional. She held Old Madam Yu's hand throughout the journey and described the dazzling scene of the Taoist rays shining over everything. She exclaimed repeatedly, "Miss Xiang'er really is an auspicious person. There were so many Qians, but out of all of them, she drew the 'Dragon and Phoenix' Qian. Especially the second half of the inscription on the Qian, it's simply divinely accurate! If I hadn't seen it with my own eyes, I would have thought I was dreaming! It's a pity that Miss Xiang'er left first and didn't see it. Our Ninth Princess was stunned at that time and stood in the courtyard jumping and exclaiming..."