Fang Zhi Chen was gawking at her foolishly for a moment, his heart was pounding madly.

However, he saw her face immediately turned cold as she scoffed, "Your cousin will be in charge of the household affairs, management of wine and food, inner affairs. Will she have the title of a concubine or a di wife? Not only are you humiliating me by treating me as a concubine instead of a wife, but you also want me to help you raise your shu sons and daughters. So when they grow up, they can divide my dowry. Do you take me for a fool? Even a fool would not be as stupid to suffer a loss!"

With a sneer, she continued, "Don't mention that I'm just a cripple, I'd never take a fancy to you even if my whole body is completely paralyzed! In terms of appearance, talent, family background, and moral character, which part of you is worthy of me? What gives you the right to talk to me like you are doing me a favor? If you don't stick yourself onto my Marquis manor, your Fang family will crumble and degenerate into mud within two months. You will no longer be a third-place candidate in the Han Dynasty, but a homeless dog that isn't even worthy to carry my shoes."

She took out her whip and whipped the armrest of the wheelchair and chided, "Quickly get out of here, or this lady will have someone to break that pair of dog's legs of yours!

Fang Zhi Chen was stupefied by what she had said. He simply couldn't believe that the cold-as-ice woman right now was the beautiful woman who was smiling brightly in the day. The words that came out of her mouth were not words but a sharp knife that cut him into pieces and drenched him in blood. Immense humiliation and anger made him feel out of breath.

He stood still and his face suddenly turned blue and white.

Yu Xiang waved her hands to Liu Lu, "Go, call all the patrol guards over, even if he is beaten to death. My elder brother will help me clean up the mess."

Only then did Fang Zhi Chen remember that Yu Pin Yan was the only person in the Han Dynasty who could kill imperial officials without needing any reason. With his means, even if the Fang family was exterminated, no one would dare to say a word, not to mention the fact that the Fang family had so much information that could be used against them and drove them to their death.

He covered his face and left. The fond memories of the girl smiling under the sun that he kept in his heart had all turned into the hateful and frightening cold face. The Second Young Miss of Yu manor was a rebel with poisonous thorns all over her body... He hadn't believed this until now.

Yu Xiang turned and looked towards Yu Si Yu, who was slumped on the steps. She said scornfully, "Look, this is the person you want to stay with, without a care to the scruples, he disobeyed Grandmother. He hasn't yet married a diwife but he has already begun to think of taking in a concubine. He entered your boudoir in the middle of the night without any consideration for your reputation. If you marry him, you will suffer in the future, not to mention his terrible mess of a family!"

Yu Si Yu struggled to get up and bellowed, "Yu Xiang, you are shameless! You seduced Fang Zhi Chen behind my back! You are wanton, despicable, and shameless! You are the one who should be drowned in a 'Pig Cage'!"

Yu Xiang's face was expressionless as she listened to her hurling insults. When she finished yelling at her, she said, "Yu Si Yu, you should be glad that I can't walk. Otherwise, I will dunk you into a water tank to wake up that brain of yours! The Fang family will be in decline soon. Do you think it is fun for the whole manor to be searched, possession confiscated and the entire family to be exterminated? If you want to die, don't drag my brother down! If it wasn't for the fact that you share the same 'Yu' surname as my elder brother, do you think I would care whether you live or die?"

Yu Si Yu raised her jaw in defiance, "Yu Xiang, you don't have to deceive me. You are not doing it for my good, and you are afraid that if I married someone affluent, it will get in your way. Because you are a cripple and I am able-bodied, so you are jealous, you resent and target me everytime. If the Fang family were on the brink of extermination, the Emperor would not have chosen him as the third-place candidate[1] and he would have been disqualified from the Imperial Examination! The fact that he was appointed as third-place candidate shows that the Emperor still thinks highly of him and the Fang family. It is because you are aware of this that you are trying to ruin my marriage, isn't it? You are so malicious!"