85. The man with sense of danger!

Your eyelids became heavy as if you're about to fall asleep. "Do you hear me? huh?" he didn't get response, so he asked angrily, you blinked "Who do you think you are? Do you want me to believe whatever you say? then have you ever believed me before?"

he stared at you seriously "From now on, I believe you."

"What if I say I don't want it?"

He stopped talking and looked at you with a gloomy expression "Alright." you took a deep breath and bit lower lip that was swollen cause of his suction earlier "You really don't want to divorce me, right? then tell me now, what exactly is going on between you and Kim Yuri? Do you dare to tell me?"

He didn't think that this was what you cared about the most "If I tell you that I can't tell you right now but I have nothing to do with her, would you believe me.?"

"I don't believe you." you said directly "What do you want me to do to make you believe me?" this was the first time he was really troubled by a woman, thinking about it, he never had been troubled by a woman before, when he married you, it was also according to Old Master's wishes.

That was why he thought that he could ignore this wife but who knew that you would make him care so much about you, it made him think hard about how to please you all day long, he even asked Minho a lot of questions but after a day, he realized that the moves Minho gave him were all useless.

"The things have been given out, there is no point in saying more." you took a deep breath and thought about it and felt that it was ridiculous to ask him what was going on between the two of them, Suddenly you lowered your head and bite his shoulder.

Bastard, Bastard, you're a married man and you go out to look for other women's love?

You cursed in your heart, because your actions was unexpected, he immediately relaxed his vigilance but didn't harm you, you took the opportunity to retreat and stood far away from him, looking at him emotionalessly who's still recovering from pain, one day his wife gonna bite him to death! maybe he's needing tetanus vaccine later on that may cause his nerve damage! his eyes turned gloomy "Please don't buy these meaningless things."

You glanced at the things that maids brought in today "If you don't like, then throw them away." he was obviously angry and turned around rolling away with a cold face, you're left alone, you stood there looking at the empty room, there was only one bed.

It seemed that you couldn't sleep here tonight, the floor bedsheet and blanket's are gone and you had fought so fiercely with him, how could you sleep together with him.?

You closed your eyes in frustration, but if you didn't sleep here then where could you go.? your hands couldn't help clenching into fists then went to change your clothes and sent a message to Jennie.

When she heard that you wanted to go to her place tonight, she immediately rejected "No, it wasn't easy for me to send you back to Young Master's side, Do you still want to come back?"

But you didn't want to stay by his side "I've already mentioned divorce to him." you heard her gasped, she didn't come back to her senses for long "Did you really mention divorce to him.? then did he agree.?"

"No."

She heaved a sigh of relief "You scared me to death, you casually mentioned divorce, fortunately Young Master Jeon didn't agree."

"Not casually." you said seriously "I am serious."

"What divorce are you talking about? wouldn't you give Kim Yuri a chance because of divorce? A woman like that should have given her no chance! if you really leave, wouldn't that make her happy?" you reminded silent, perhaps there was indeed someone who would not look at others happy so easily but in your heart that was not what you thought.