32. Your husband!

"Jeon Jungkook?" you almost gritted your teeth.

"Isn't that what you want all along?"

Your face paled Infront of his handsome face, unable to contain your disbelief, it's really terrify when he's clearly threatening.! you really wanted to get away from here and never come back!

"Afraid now!" seeing your face, he couldn't help but chuckle "How dare you marry into the Jeon family on your sister's behalf.!"

On his face, there was an evil smile, his eyes were so cold that you couldn't detect any warmth from them, you swollen your saliva and took deep breath "I'll let you know now, I'm not afraid of you." he narrowed at you "You're not afraid?"

"Not afraid! Yuri will never have anything to do with you, I bought her here as my guest, and I forbid you from having such a thoughts about her."

The last sentence seemed to have touched him in some away, he paused for a moment "No?"

"Yes! I would never allow it!"

"Woman, are you actually jealous?" he laughed lightly in low voice making your ear redden, not only was the person Infront of you good-looking but he was also good at kissing and his voice was also maddening...

wait, what could you be thinking?

"Who could be jealous of you? I will not be giving you the chance to hurt Yuri." His eyes grew frosty when he heard and pushed you, not expecting sudden action you staggered to your feet, almost falling to the ground and glared at him angrily.

"Why do you trust your friend so much? it really saddens me that you are so stupid."

you frown and argue back with him but he turned his wheelchair to left, you could do nothing about it, you choose to believe Yuri and you know your relation with her was unbreakable. Furthermore, how could she even like him? he was just doing this deliberately to provoked you!

You fresh up yourself and laid down to sleep but sometimes during the night noises make your sleep disturb, who could it be in the middle of the night? You quietly peeked open your eyes and saw tall figure lying in front of you, the back view was a familiar, but you didn't care and close your eyes back.

_______

Someone knocked on door making you awake and went to opened still in sleepy mood. One of maid came to announced that Miss Kim was here, you asked in adorable voice "who's miss Kim?"

The maid blink her eyes and said softly "Who is miss Kim.? Second Young Lady, that is the friend you bought back yesterday, we heard you say her surname is Kim."

you also blinked realizing "I know."

Then turned around to looked at the room, something felt wrong, it was still very early in the morning, what business she have here at this time?

"Tell her to wait for me, I will be coming down shortly."

Maid nodded and left, you went to cabinet and took clothes before going to bathroom but when you rushed in bathroom, there's already Jungkook, you think a little what to do, you couldn't call him out to leave directly, it'll be embarrassed to change outside too, so you decided to wait until he finished.

He glanced at you and continued on with his business, taking a deep breath you tried to wait there as patiently as you could keep checking on time.

But a long time had passed, he didn't even finished washing, you confirm time again "That... when will you be done? Can you ... go a little faster?"

Yuri was still waiting for you downstairs.

But he continued to act like he didn't hear you, his movements to wash himself were slow and consistent as if there was no one else in the room, you bit your lips "Jeon Jungkook.."