78. Leave him!

"You don't have eyes when you walk! believe it or not, I'll kill you, get lost."

You accidentally bumped into someone that person cursed and walked away from there, you didn't even look at the person nor apologize, you continued walked forward but again you bumped into another person but you wasn't lucky this time as you knocked yourself down, you sat on the cold hard floor.

"Wow, what's wrong with you? how can you bumped into someone like that? what are you doing sitting there? are you trying to extort money from me?"

Person quickly left, afraid that you'll use this method to extort money, you sat there for a long time, when you wanted to get up, you found that you actually don't have any strength, you're so angry, it was just a small matter, was it worth making lose your soul?

When Lee Donghae divorced, when Your parents cruelly pushed you out, you could stand up, now you can also stand up...

You tried to get up with all your strength but a pair of warm big hands suddenly held your arms and helped you stand up, in the midst of teary eyes, you saw tall man standing Infront of you that person reached out to wiped the corner of your eyes slightly, your tears gushed out, your hazy vision gradually became clear, as you saw who wiped your tears, he looked at you with pity, his actions was incompletely gentle as he wiped away the tears, sighing helplessly.

"Silly girl, I can't see you cry like this."

your tears suddenly burst out, at first he could calmly wipe but more and more tears came, the love in his eyes deepened as he reached out to pulled you into his arms.

"Leave him."

He pressed the back of your head in a mute voice in his chest, holding you tightly in his arms, those tears that burst though the damp wet his shirt, it was warm and wet "If it was me, I definitely wouldn't let you cry so sadly alone, Y/n give me a chance, just one time is good."

You're pulled into his embrace, the unfamiliar aura on his body made you uncomfortable and you wanted to resist but the kind of warm feeling made you exceptionally greedy, as you hold his arms tightly, with such a warm embrace all of a sudden, you didn't have the strength to resist at all, the streets was bustling with people.

Jeonghan just hugged you like that not caring about people's strange gazes, after a while the person in his arms suddenly didn't react, your hands loosened his grips, he slowly pulled you away and found that you had closed your eyes and seemed to be unconscious.

His expression changed and he quickly picked you up in bridal style, before leaving that place with you still in his arms.

______

A thunderous sound was heard, the sky which was filled with countless dark clouds, finally started raining heavily along with the lightening, it almost cut through half of the sky, you suddenly wake up and actually found you're lying in the warm ward, it was no longer a bustling street.

"You're awake?"

You followed voice and saw Jeonghan sitting in front of your bed looking at you gently "Do you feel uncomfortable anywhere?" he reached out to touched your forehead, it was as if he was testing the temperature but he didn't seemed able to know exact so he leaned forward and pressed his head against yours, using his own forehead to feel the warmth.

The warm breath hit your face without warning, you saw his handsome face very close to yours as your pupils shrank and reacted trying to pushed him but he back up himself before you could do, you wanted to asked where you're but found your voice was hoarsen and it felt dry, he smiled faintly before pouring glass of water for you to moisture throat.