1. Newlyweds

"If you lose, you have to stay obediently and be my woman for the rest of your life, if you win, I can warm your bed."

_________________
________

⚠⚠⚠⚠

Warning : This book contains references to alcohol consumption, violence, sadistic and marital forced intimacy and sadistic.

⚠⚠⚠⚠

Heavy rain pouring outside as you're walking with broken heart, with a little bit tipsy...

wanna know the reason?? 'Sighed'. Your scumbag husband just divorced you and kicked you out of his house with his lover, And you drunks a little to enjoy his new life with another woman!

Heh! You sacrificed your happiness to save that relationship so far but at the end...

many thoughts were running in your small brain as you walked quietly, there wasn't many people as it's raining outside and almost mid night, you have nowhere to stay other than going to your parents house, hoping they'll accept you back, it's not easy to face parent whose daughter get divorced only after year of being married.!!!

It was dark and quiet road, you walked past the car as you bumped into person but you didn't expected that person to grabbed your wrist and forcefully push you into car.

Just blink of an eyes and you felt like you're sitting on someone else lap? "L-Let me go!"

You shouted but that man instead of letting you go, attack and kissed you roughly, without giving you time to react, you heard his husky voice.

"h-help me.."

His voice was heavy, he was panting hard "No! Let me go... Let me go, please"

You cried out and started to hit him but he grabbed your hands tightly with his one hand and ripped your clothes apart as he started to kissed, you struggled in his arms but couldn't break free.

"please, let me go, don't do this, please let me go..."

He sucked your lips hard as he inhaled your scent, roaming his hands all over your body, you bite his lips, flavour of bloods fixed with hungry kiss, his grip is so strong that you couldn't break free, he bite your shoulder, neck, collarbone making you hiss in pain, in another second you're under him in back of car as you grabbed his shirt tightly and next second, you both's moaning and groaning and your muffled cry can be heard.

"shhh....."

He attacked as he wished without giving you access to react, you're trembling under him that night he held you into his embrace as your whole body was shaking from fear.

He was domineer and beast, he didn't stop all night, it was such a horrible and pleasurable night. That Man.?? forget it, it was one night things, but....!!

________________
________

Month Later

The room was pitch black, you laid on the soft bed alone, naked with just a blanket covering your body.

Tonight was your wedding night with Jeon family's second young master however, there was no wedding or feast. The only thing that awaited you was the back view of a man in the wheelchair.

He ordered the servants in a cold and emotionless voice "Wash her clean and send her to my bed, I want to inspect the goods."

Inspect the goods.
To him, you're just a good, after all you both only using each other to get what you both need. You was lost in thoughts when suddenly the door opened, your body instantly tensed up as you tightly gripped the corners of the blanket.

Rumors say that the second young Master of the Jeon family had a hideous face and a violent temper, he became even more temperamental after becoming impotent as a result of his disabled legs.

There were also rumors saying that he's illegitimate son of Jeon family and his bad luck killed his five previous wives, as a result, no one dared to marry their daughters to him, no matter how greedy they were for money, except your family.

The Yoo family was in desperate need of money, The company was on the verge of bankruptcy due to a capital chain rupture that's why your father took out a loan from a loan shark to increase cash flows but in the end, the high interest only caused the company and Yoo family fall into an even greater crisis.

Because your parents couldn't able to pay back the loan, debt collectors paid frequently visit to home banging on door and threatening to pay back debts, at this time, your parents final hope, the Jeon family appeared.

So, your parents were reluctant to sacrifice your pure and innocent sister, they decided to give you, who was married once before, to the Jeon family, unable to deny your father's please to pay back for twenty plus of upbringing, you agreed to marry the terrifying second young master of the Jeon family in the place of your younger sister.

..............

Thank you for reading!