31. fed him!

You couldn't believe in your ear, did you heard right? he welcome her! he looked at Yuri and directly said to her with smile on his face!!

It made discomfort to your heart but at the same time you felt happy that Yuri warmly received, Minho was also looking unbelievably.

"Lee know, take me to the study room." Minho came to his sense "You guys have fun, Young Master and I need to get back to work." you nodded, Yuri's face have a sweet smile, when they left she kept staring his back "Actually, Jeon Jungkook isn't as scary and cold as I originally thought, what are your thoughts?"

you also stared with slightly stunned cause it was very first time you saw his soft smile like this "I think so too."

"Y/n, I can't believe how lucky you are!"

"Lucky? what do you mean by 'lucky'?"

she sighed "Lee Donghae was such a scumbag, Jeon Jungkook is definitely a step up, how can you dare say that you're not lucky?" you bitterly smile at her, you're still deliberating if marrying Jeon Jungkook was actually a blessing or a curse.

"....but like you said, you'll be getting divorce, no matter how good it gets... it will all be useless in the end."

sigh.

_____

dinnertime :

Everyone sat down at the same table to eat, it was rare moment, Old Master's face was very disagreeable but when he heard that guests will be attending, the expression on his face eased up a bit.

"Good evening, Old Master Jeon, I am Kim Yuri from Kim Group." she introduce smiling. "Did you say Kim Group?" old Master narrowed his eyes at her "Tell me, is your brother is Kim Seokjin?"

She couldn't contain her surprise "Does Old Master Jeon know my brother?" Old Master's eyes were full of praise with brightness "I have seen him around, he appears to be a very promising young man."

"Thank you, I appreciate your kind words, Old Master Jeon."

"Jungkook, that's someone you can learn from." Old Master suddenly turned to Jungkook and said to him directly, the people sitting at the table stopped and looked over at Jungkook, checking for his reaction. His lips curled into a sneer "There are no bigger company in South than the Jeon's, who else do I need to look up to?"

Old Master Jeon choked on his food, after he recovered, he gave a cold snort "The Jeon's Group has become a big company, do you think that's all owned to you?"

The corner of Jungkook's eyes twitched slightly, there was no doubt the endless coldness found in his voice "Four years ago, I had yet to take the helm of Jeon's, at that time the Jeon's was just one of the five major cooperation but ever since I took over, the Jeon's has now become the only major power in South Korea, what type of fantasy does grandpa have that this is not all because of me.?"

The things he voiced were all very well and reasonable, his voice was low and deep which added to his conviction, you're secretly shocked when he mention those words, it seemed like you had been underestimating him all this time.

It was just .... this all left you wondering, why Old Master Jeon did not like his this grandson. The more you thought, the more curious you became, why their relationship was rocks in the first place?

"Wow, so powerful, Grandpa Jeon, Young Master Jeon is right, what my brother Kim Seokjin need's to do is learn from young master Jeon instead."

Although the Kim family was reputed as one of the three great families, the Jeon's was still above them.