38. Not brothers!

Your grip tightened on the clothes as you bit your lower lip subconsciously "I'm not dirty."

"You still want to say that you're clean?" he was still jealous of your relationship with Jeonghan that you also wore clothes bought by him, however he saw that you had changed into a new dress, the color of dress made your skin crystal clear, you looked cute, the dress wrapped around your waist making you look even more unique, his throat tightened seeing it, as he cursed himself in his heart and rolled out of the wheelchair gloomily.

"Casanova Woman."

Your face turned red as you stared at his back "I am not." He ignored you "Do you really not want your suit!"

"Throw it away!"

His heartless words smashed towards you like ice, the door of the meeting room opened as Minho stood Infront of and pushed Jungkook away leaving you alone in the meeting room, lowering head you looked at suit in your hand, the forced in your hand became stronger, this suit looked very valuable but he said he didn't want it, the reason was that you had worn it! did he think you're dirty? your pale faced turned gloomy, if he really thought you're dirty then why did he ....

"Y/n, don't think too much about kind of bad man, other than mocking you he knows nothing else!"

Since he doesn't want a suit anymore, then you would throw it away as he wished, you're very angry and directly threw the suit into the trash can beside door, it's only contained paper, so it was not considered dirty, you put your shoes and left the meeting room.

___

After five minutes, you hesitantly returned to the trash can and looked at the suit that was thrown inside, with a hesitation you pick it up again.

Forget it, seeing that he didn't let others see you naked, you would keep it for him, you carried and left the room again, at this time he saw it on his office monitor as the corner of his eyes became a little colder.

"Assistant Yoo seems to treasure your suit, although she lost it, she thought about it and came back to pick it up."

Jungkook didn't replied. "Young Master that suit is unique, do you really not want it?" his finger moved "It's so dirty, who wants it?"

"The rubbish bin in the meeting room is cleaned every day, there's only paper in it, it's not dirty, is it?" Minho confusedly stared at monitor. "Damn it, the rubbish bin is just a rubbish bin, is there a clean rubbish bin?"

Minho was speechless "You are right." however, Young Master Jeon was a short clean freak, his suit was thrown into the trash can, how could he possibly bring it back to wear?

After you returned to your cabinet, you took a bag and folded suit to put on it, since he found it dirty, you'll wash it for him and then return it when the time comes.

_______

When you got off work, you quickly carried bag and rushed thinking that Jungkook would probably be in his office but you happened to bumped into him who came out of office, you hide bag behind your back guilty.

Your actions were seen by him as he looked at you coldly before looking away, Minho invite you to joined them to down floor, you had no reason to vent your anger on him, he didn't offend you so you smiled and kindly refused, looking at Minho and your communication, jungkook frowned.

Did Minho take the wrong medicine? did he forget what happened before?

But Minho's politeness nowadays is unexpected and you nodded, then took elevator together.