54. Let us go!

You need to pay special attention to being in the same room, four months before you was pregnant, you actually forgot about this matter, no matter how legs are sore and difficult to walk, you still went to hospital to register.

The doctor's expression was a little complicated after checking your condition and confirm that you're more than 4 months pregnant.

"Where is your husband?"

Your expression changed "He's busy with work."

The doctor could tell that you're not looking well, her tone was little complicated "You must pay attention  to the number of times you and your husband are in the same room, you must not be too intense, your body is already weak, if something like this happens again, I can't guarantee your child's safety." you nodded awkwardly, she wrote prescribe for you and said to eat well and rest.

"If you really can't do it, don't sleep in the same room, okay? as a mother, you have to protect your child well, understand.?"

You thanked her and looked gratefully, after taking medicine you left the hospital and outside in the path happened to cross the way to Lee Donghae, he stopped the car and smiled at you "What a coincidence yn, I didn't expect to bump into you here, why did you come to the hospital.?"

Seeing him, your eyes turned cold and walked away but he chase after you and held your hand "Y/n, don't ignore me, I have something to tell you." your expression was not good "I don't want to hear it, let go .."

"But I have something to tell you, Y/n give me a chance, let's go to a nearby coffee shop and talk." you sneered "To a nearby coffee shop?" you laugh "Is it my treat.?"

His expression became colorful "Of course not, I'll treat you." you steps back sneering "No need, Lee Donghae, please find out one thing, you have divorced me and we're no longer related, don't follow me anymore."

You pulled your hands and thought that you had made it clear enough but you had underestimated his shamelessness, you didn't expect him to try to hold you again.

"Who said that we're no longer related.? what did you check in the hospital just now.?" when you heard him, you almost fell forward, did he know.? "What does it have to do with you.? Lee Donghae, you don't have to worry about me, don't follow me."

You quickly left but he grabbed your arms roughly and shouted "Yoo Y/n, don't follow you! are you pregnant? whose child is the child in your womb.?" his face turned red from anger "I haven't touched you, have I?? you're pregnant? Yoo Y/n, are you looking for a lover behind my back.?"

You're speechless, there passer-by looked strangely, he didn't felt ashmed instead he speak more arrogantly.

"I didn't expect it, you look like a good woman on the surface, I didn't expect you to do such a thing, is it the man I saw last time.? when did you get together with him.?"

"Let me go Lee Donghae, don't you find it ridiculous to ask me such a question! from the day you married me, you have been with your mistress and even had a child with her, when we divorced, she was about to give birth, right.? you still have the nerve to question me now.? you've seen it clearly.? I'm pregnant and I'm cheating on you during the marriage."

You threw out the list in your hands smiling coldly, he stared at you with wide eyes looking at you disbelief, he never thought that you would say such a thing!

"What's wrong?" you sneered "Could it be that you are the only one who can cheat and I can't.?" he pointed his fingers but you slapped away and said never dare to follow you again and left from there.

He was stunned that didn't even react for long time "fck! she dared to boast like this while looking for a man behind my back, Yoo Y/n, just you wait!"