61. don't to dare..!

They were a group of Young boy who focused on playing with women, belongs to rich families Young Master, Many girls want to hooked up with them but they don't take relationship seriously because they're just Young and wild having fun around.

As you walked with Jennie and Yuri, You keep pulling shawl to cover but Yuri didn't let you and Jennie was irritated with Yuri's behaviour, if you didn't feeling comfortable don't force, they both are just bikering like kids.

"guys, I'll go to washroom, I'm having some issues, I'll go fixed it."

Jennie saw situation and stood up "There's many people here, can you find the washroom? I will accompany you."

"No need, you can wait for me here."

You walked away leaving both of them to go washroom, your button on v-neck was actually loosened and you keep tidying with shawl so you need to check on it, after fixing you came out of the bathroom but stopped by an exquisite looking man.

"Beauty, do you know the way? I'll bring you there." you looked at him warily and step back "Thank you, my friend is waiting for me in front, I can go myself."

You walked but the man didn't give up and stopped you again "Can we be friends! You don't have to be afraid, I'm Choi Yeonjun, only son of the Choi Group, I definitely don't have any bad intention, I just want to get you know, if you don't want me to send you back, can you give me your number!"

"I'm sorry, please step aside." you avoid him, he only saw you from far you look good but when he saw you with close he was amazed, your delicate skin and your cold eyes, it scream beauty that he couldn't take his eyes off.

"I really won't bully you, I really want to know you, can't you give me your contact number?"

He looked pitiful as his eyes stared at you like a puppy, his eyes were full of pity and sincerity that stunned you for a moment but you awkwardly smile at him excusing yourself "I really have something to do, my friend is waiting, I'll go first.."

He blocked your way because if he let go, he won't be having any chance to get number but seems like he scared you because you took step back trembling "I'm sorry, I didn't mean to offend you, I was a little impulsive just now...."

"Is Young Master Choi Yeonjun here to attend the banquet today or to flirt with women?"

A cold voice was heard, you looked towards source and saw Minho pushing Jungkook towards you, seeing Jungkook, Yeonjun's expression changed and looked at the man in wheelchair with fears.

"Young Master Jeon, why are you here?"

Minho glanced at him and snorted "I don't need to report where Young Master Jeon is going, are you an invited guest? why did you come to the ladies room?"

Yeonjun's face paled as he glance at you and then at Jungkook, he observed the expression on his face "Young Master Jeon, I'm lost.... I'm just walking around."

"Taking a walk?" Minho continued to snort coldly "Then why are you pestering our employees?"

Jungkook raised his eyebrow to looked at Yeonjun, he felt pressure in an instant and lowered his head to bow "I'm sorry, I didn't know she is an employee of your company, I'm leaving now."

After saying Yeonjun quickly left from there "Do you like men pestering you so much? One or Two, if it's not enough, how many more do you want?" Jungkook's voice was cold and scolding tone making your face changed "What does this have to do with me!"

That man was the one who came up, what did it have to do with you? His eyes fell sizing you up, you found he's staring at your dress that you're wearing, his eyes were filled with contempt and mockery.