65. Idea of you!

You're so mad that when you come back to department and heard gossip, you directly yelled at them, they thought you're so arrogant since you're so fierce that time.

Jennie didn't expect you to come to the company and rushed to hugged you "I thought you wouldn't come to work today."  she looked at you from head to toe "Can you stand firm now?"

"Why not?"

"Didn't you have s3x with Young Master Jeon last night?"

You're helpless "You're talking nonsense."

"I'm talking nonsense, you were drugged last night, how could he resist sexual desire when facing a woman like you? could it be ..."

She suddenly opened her eyes wide and exclaimed, attracting others gazes, you immediately shut her down, she was excited about matter and you said some briefing "Seeing that you worked so hard last night, I added some food for you." she had a smug look on her face "How was it? didn't I love you very much?"

You rolled your eyes at her, she was so excited to hear and this matter was also complicated for you but she understands and didn't ask more.

"Speaking of this, I think you should stay away from Kim Yuri, did you see how she behaves last night? although you guys are friends, I still want to remind you that your friend didn't look good person, you have to be careful."

You unhappily eat food, as she keep talking like matters how Yuri's behaves was unnatural etc but you're so angry that you didn't heard her words and angrily eat, she promise you to treat dinner when she get paid.

You saw Solar the Assistant of Deputy Director was surrounded by people since she's famous and one of beautiful girl in the company, colleagues are asking why Deputy Director is so good, did he have girlfriend annoying her to dead, she looked at you but you avoided her gaze and keep eating, you don't want more enemies, everyone knew that you'd been transferred but you're still in the department, people had been looking at you like you're monster.

Solar was personally came to talk you and convince you to go to Deputy Director's side but you clearly refused.

The entire day goes like that, since you demoted, you barely got chance to bump with Jungkook, when it was time to get of work.

Donghae had been stood guard at the door looking around, finally he saw you coming out, he wanted to enter but stopped by the security guards, you walked avoiding him, other side but he pointed at you.

"I know her, I came to find her, Y/n come here?"

Many people heard the fluctuations, you could only walk over "Sorry, he is my friend."

You said him to follow you and stopped one of the corner "What are you trying to do? we are already divorce, right? Don't you feel disgusted when you keep pestering me.?" he suddenly kneeled in front of you with a plop making you shock "What are you doing? get up."

"Y/n, it was my fault in the past, please forgive me!" he suddenly knelt down and begged for forgiveness, you didn't know what had happened.

"Y/n I am a bastard, I am not human for the sake that we used to be husband and wife, tell your man to stop torturing me." you're stunned "What do you mean, what are you talking about, quickly get up!"

He kept apologizing that he did mistake, he cheated on you, he misbehave you in the hospital, he can't live like that, for his child he need to marry that woman, you didn't understand the single words that he came to apologize since it's useless for you, he looked up and saw you're frowning, he thought you're unwilling to forgive him that make him mad somehow.