20. Trouble some!

Huh.?? Nani.??

your eyes were fixed to him absentmindedly and his sudden cold voice made you confused and come back to your senses then met his dark and intimidating eyes.

It was awkward getting caught while staring at someone absentmindedly.! So, you coughed lightly to hide your awkwardness and looked away, while blushing.

Wait, that's not right! you shouldn't be thinking about him right now, You should be thinking about how to retrieve the button from under his bed. You didn't dare to go take a bath, afraid that jungkook would find out, actually, you wasn't afraid of him finding out but you felt guilty!

So, because Jungkook didn't go to sleep, you also sat there with him with nothing else to do, you started to staring at him, after a while, he became annoyed with your continuous gaze and slammed the magazine shut, which startled you and quickly looked away.

Jungkook rolled his wheelchair towards you, when you heard wheelchair sound approaching, you immediately jumped up.

"I, I, I will go take a bath."

Then, you rushed into the bathroom before he reached, right now, you don't care about the button, you only know that jungkook's eyes were gloomy and scary and that you should quickly hide in the bathroom, feeling dejected, you turned on the shower after took phone and saw Yuri's message saying wait for a while to have result.

You thought, maybe if you took your time to wash, jungkook would be asleep by the time you done then you would be able to look for the button under his bed.

After half an hour, when you finished bath, you discovered something even more tragic than the button rolling under Jungkook's bed. You forgot to bring your clothes!!!

Sht!! Because you rushed into the bathroom, you forgot to get a Change of clothes, the previous one is already wet, so you can't wear it those anymore, you stood there for awhile, wanting to bang own head on the wall until you finally found a towel that could use, Wrapped yourself in the towel but was still afraid to leave the bathroom. Jungkook had a terrible impression already, if you went out with just a towel, he would definitely think that you're seducing him.

So you sat down and waited for nearly another half an hour, when you're about to fall asleep, you thought jungkook should be sleeping by now, so you quietly opened the door and sneaked out of the bathroom.

The room was quiet. Jungkook should be asleep, right? you tiptoed barefooted.

"Second Married woman."

Suddenly a cold voice rang out from the side and you froze in your tracks, your eyes widened in disbelief. he's up.... still!!

"You, You didn't .... you.... go to sleep.?"

"Ha, did you lose your memory? If you don't help me, how am I supposed to sleep.?" you awkwardly looked at him and pointed yourself "Help you.? Get on the bed.?"

"What do you think.?" he raised his eyebrows and looked at you. After taking a bath, your skin looked white and delicate, maybe because you stayed in the bathroom for too long, your face was flushed red even your beautiful eyes looked like they were soaked in water. The bath towel covered the parts of your body that should be covered but it also made your wrapped figure more alluring. You stood there in front of him with your pair of slender, long legs showing, you probably didn't expect him to be waiting for you or maybe it was intentional, cause you already know he's a disabled person, you should help him before running into bathroom but...

"Come here." he said, as you swallowed subconsciously own saliva but you wasn't wearing any clothes, he wants you to go over to him now.?

"Give me a minute!" you wanted to put on some clothes first but he insisted, it's not like he didn't saw you like this before.